This morning's festivities

For those who like to cum on jackets, gloves, purses and other leather accessories as well leather furniture. Tell me this isn't a first!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

ilovepursesandpumps

This morning's festivities

Post by ilovepursesandpumps »

I was laying in bed, with a used Michael Kors brown PVC Grayson satchel in my sweatpants. It has a beach ball inflated inside it. The sweats were pulled up 95% of the way, and it felt tight as the bulging purse was nestled in my crotch. The side of the purse was brushed up against my nuts, and the bouncy action was fast and furious. I had my cock in a black leather Susan Gail purse. It has a black leather interior. I had put in some lotion inside the SG purse, to get a good sex action going. I am telling you! It felt AWESOME!!!! It wasn't long until i felt that rush of jizz spurt out of my cock into the purse. I loved the bouncyness of that MK bag! It was sooo soft and pliable. My nuts were flush against the MK bag. I wish the women who owned both purses could see me as i was using their purses as a sex toy. Wonderful! The night before, i turned the Grayson inside out, and i zipped it up 99% of the way. I put a dab of lotion in the created hole, and i put my cock up inside it. It felt sooooo nice as i soon flooded the opening with DNA sauce! Heehee!
radared1

Re: This morning's festivities

Post by radared1 »

How about posting some pictures of the purses
ilovepursesandpumps

I will, around noon.
ilovepursesandpumps

Pictures!
rps20190215_025450reduced.jpg
rps20190215_025358yes.jpg
rps20190215_010922reduced.jpg
rps20190215_141711yep.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
radared1

Post by radared1 »

They look great, which one of the purses did you put the beach ball in?
ilovepursesandpumps

The MK satchel. I will post more pics in a little while.