Daily use of handbags

For those who like to cum on jackets, gloves, purses and other leather accessories as well leather furniture. Tell me this isn't a first!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

radared1

Daily use of handbags

Post by radared1 »

How many of you feel a need to use purses on a daily basis to let out your hot sperm. I know I do, I have to be very careful as my wife does not approve but what she does not know will not hurt her. I take one with me in my vehicle to feel as I drive. I love to fondle the bags, rub them all over my body, kiss them and suck on them then use five or six to help me shoot my seed. How about the rest of you?
ilovepursesandpumps

Re: Daily use of handbags

Post by ilovepursesandpumps »

Actually, i do NOT masturbate with purses everyday. I do not masturbate with anything everyday. Lately, after getting lots of new feminine toys, like purses, boots, and shoes, i have masturbated everyday. I have more toys to buy this coming friday, including a beautiful pink leather Coach Sabrina bag. I am ALWAYS on ebay, etsy, poshmark, tradesy, etc. searching for more purses, shoes, boots, etc. I think i will be going hog wild in purchases of more toys this year. My current dream bag is still out there, the Chanel classic flap bag. I just gotta save up enough to buy it. I might spend $2000, or maybe $1500 for one. I also still have not bought a Louis Vuitton Speedy 30 Damier Ebene yet, but i am going to buy one fairly soon. I saw a woman with one in a store just this past week, and i wanted to grab her purse and masturbate with it right then and there!