camel leather hobo

For those who like to cum on jackets, gloves, purses and other leather accessories as well leather furniture. Tell me this isn't a first!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

claudius

camel leather hobo

Post by claudius »

I have another really super soft and smooth camel or tan
colored hobo purse-bag coming. Very excited to play and
wear her. 8) :D

I'll post pictures soon. Can't get enough of all these fetish babies!

Although I love almost all female clothes, coats, and purses made out of nice leather,
faux leather, and vinyl, I have I spot in my heart and crotch for the really big and
soft ones. 8) :D I go nuts if I ever see a woman with one. :P

What about the rest of you?
radared1

Re: camel leather hobo

Post by radared1 »

I agree with you one hundred percent. While having coffee at a local coffee store, a beautiful woman came in with a sexy black patent Jimmy Choo handbag which I recognized. I told how lovely she looked and complimented her on her handbag, calling it by name. She stopped and looked at me for some time before coming back to me and asking how I knew so much about purses. I told her that I have always like handbags and esp. ones that are sexy and well made. I have noticed that the majority of women with large soft leather bags are rare, but I have a woman’s store in town where used clothes, shoes and purses are sold. I have bought some really sexy large older soft leather purses, the most recent a large coach blue leather handbag. Just right to put on your shoulder and let the soft leather rub on your body.

Look forward to seeing your smooth camel hobo bag. You still have my favorite the Jimmy Choo Patent leather shoulder bag. My last Jimmy Choo bag, has an intoxicating odor of an expensive perfume so much that I love to inhale the sweet sexy smell. Wish I knew what brand it is.

Enjoy the purses, and your clothes.
broker72

Post by broker72 »

Very nice to hear!! a woman with a large leather bag drives my heartbeat to rise.. and i dream of the bag for many days after.. love to see a woman carry a soft large leather bag on her shoulder
ilovepursesandpumps

Post by ilovepursesandpumps »

There is no greater, picturesque beauty than a woman with a beautiful purse on her shoulder, or being carried in her hand. Conversely, i really don't like the cross-body type of bag these days, as far as how a woman carries it. It just doesn't look feminine to me with the purse strap across her torso. I do love the purse, itself, in many instances of seeing this. Of course, the woman wearing a gorgeous miniskirt, or dress, and sexy pumps completes the look! I just say ix-nay the cross-body wearing of the purse. The ultimate, beautiful look is a purse tucked inside my sweatpants at night, with my manhood up inside it, and preferably, a woman currently owns the purse and i secretly "borrowed it".

I commented three weeks ago on here, mentioning my landlady with the sexy purse. I felt the purse up, unzipped it a bit and felt the interior. I wish i could ultimately dry hump it. I was in her car earlier today, and the purse was there on the floorboard. We did not stop anywhere, and so i could not mess with the purse again. One day i hope to! I would love to put a cock on that purse and pump a load on it!
claudius

Post by claudius »

Here are a few images I just took. :D

I've already had my hard organ buried in her multiple times. 8) 8)
The leather is so soft and smooth that you don't even need any
lube!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
radared1

Post by radared1 »

Very nice looking leather handbag, what brand is it? Where did you find it, was it on etsy, or some other site.
claudius

Post by claudius »

I found this purse, which was a very big Marni, I think through
Vestaire. It's from Portugal. When it came the leather was pretty
well worn and not too smooth. I loved the big style however.
So I found a nice used long leather coat, used the Marni as pattern, and had
my Vietnamese woman taylor make one out of the old but soft and shiny
leather. It still has the feel, style, and smell of what would have be the
equivalent purse! Carry and use it alot ( in many ways) 8) 8) :D

Here is a picture of me wearing one of my long matching leather coats
and snuggling with the purse!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
aboudy

Post by aboudy »

😍😍😍
broker72

Post by broker72 »

wow.. just wow.. love it
radared1

Post by radared1 »

Nice you have a seamstress to help out and make the bags for you. Great picture, you in your outfit , gloves and the big purse. What are the measurements foryour bag? How about some more pictures of you and your bag. You are the top dog.