my landlady's purse, and me.

For those who like to cum on jackets, gloves, purses and other leather accessories as well leather furniture. Tell me this isn't a first!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

ilovepursesandpumps

my landlady's purse, and me.

Post by ilovepursesandpumps »

So i am in my landlady's car. We took a ride over to her half-sister's house. She has to go inside her house to talk about something. I stay in the car. I decide to give her purse a little squeeze. It is black, with brown leather trim.
It felt VERY soft and fuckable! I unzipped it a tad, to feel the interior. It felt like nylon. I coulda put it on my lap, or between my legs, and got a rise. If i was,REALLY daring, i coulda unzipped my fly, and grinded the purse onto my cock. Maybe next time!
radared1

Re: my landlady's purse, and me.

Post by radared1 »

WELL
leather purse sex

Post by leather purse sex »

The thrill is in the chance of getting caught that's the turn on
leather purse sex

Post by leather purse sex »

I've done thing's like that a few times and have gotten away with it all I love fucking the purse a woman is carrying soft leather purse
ilovepursesandpumps

It felt amazing! I felt the purse over and over. My landlady is not the sharpest crayon in the shed, so she would be totally clueless if i shot a wad on her purse. I was sooo wanting to!! Next time she has that purse in her car, and i go anywhere with her, i hope to get some alone time with it. I will at least put the purse in my crotch area to give it a little hump, or if i know she will be awhile before coming back to the car, i will force some cock-to-purse contact.
Shoeslayer

Post by Shoeslayer »

Just out of curiosity, what are ya doing with the landlady? Say you got caught bonking her purse, did it ever
come across your mind that she could make you suddenly homeless? Or jack the rent up by a hefty amount?
ilovepursesandpumps

Yep. That is why i am very careful. If she goes to her half-sister's house, and drops off some stuff while i am riding along, i will give the purse a little feeling up. I will be super careful. I am totally curious what brand it is. I am thinking it is a Michael Kors, but it doesn't have any MK's all over it. Anyway, i know the risks on dry humping her purse. I will be super careful, IF i ever attempt it.