what are your thoughts when buying a used purse?

For those who like to cum on jackets, gloves, purses and other leather accessories as well leather furniture. Tell me this isn't a first!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

ilovepursesandpumps

what are your thoughts when buying a used purse?

Post by ilovepursesandpumps »

I buy on poshmark and ebay all the time. I also buy on etsy. I know that the woman probably carried the purse at least once on her shoulder, in her hand, under her armpit, etc. She has no idea i am going to masturbate with it. It is a clean purse when she has it online, advertised as for sale. It will be until she ships it, and i receive it from the mail carrier. Then i will introduce it to my cock n balls! I said it here before. I like to place a purse over my head, and breathe in the perfumey-leathery scent. I also like licking a purse. Licking a leather one is safe, but licking one that is vinyl is a nono! I love licking a leather purse and masturbating with another purse at the same time. I also love putting a beach ball inside the purse and inflating it a good amount, to make the purse full, and rideable. Then, when it time to turn in for the night, the purse is tucked inside my sweat pants. I hump it as i am ready to doze off. It is a glorious feeling as i am straddling it!!
radared1

Re: what are your thoughts when buying a used purse?

Post by radared1 »

I love to look at ebay, poshmark, etsy, real real etc. I often look for big soft leather handbags, esp. ones that are made of lamb skin. The sexy expensive bags are really nice, but usually out of my price range. I love Jimmy Choo, Prada, Mui Mui, and have bought several.
For new bags, it is fun to go to the department stores and look at them. I like to get a sales woman to help me and we discuss the handbags as I hold them and fondle them. Sometimes I ask them to model them for me, if I feel myself getting hard then I buy the handbag.
ON used purses, love the leather and patent leather ones. You have to be careful because some people sell ones that are defective and you end up with a lemon. However most of the time you get a great purse, one that is broken in and the leather is soft and feels so good. More is always better than one when you masturbate, and I too love to place a lot of bags on my body. Just wish I could meet a similar minded kinky person to share our pleasure with.
radared1

Re: what are your thoughts when buying a used purse?

Post by radared1 »

Started the day off right, had a coach Kristen tucked under one arm, beautiful soft white leather, a hobo black large leather bag over my neck, a Michael Kors red hobo under my private parts, a Kenneth Cole large hobo bag green over my other shoulder, and two Coach Phoebe one over my neck and one in my lips as I pleasured myself this morning/
Do any of you start your day this good, if so lets here about it.