Leather gloves

For those who like to cum on jackets, gloves, purses and other leather accessories as well leather furniture. Tell me this isn't a first!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

nicklovesbootshox

Leather gloves

Post by nicklovesbootshox »

After years of me telling my wife she needs some leather gloves, she has finally agreed! Over the last couple years I have bought her some leather pants, skirts, and boots, she finally realized how excited soft supple buttery leather gets me!! I would like some advice from my fellow leather glove lovers on what brand would be the best to get her? Keep in mind these will be used primarily in the bedroom! I don’t want crazy expensive, but I don’t want Some cheap stiff leather either.

What do you recommend??
Brause11

Re: Leather gloves

Post by Brause11 »

PIC_1061.JPG
private one
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
radared1

Re: Leather gloves

Post by radared1 »

Head to any good quality deptartment store, Belk, Nordstrom, Macys, Dillards, or Coach outlets, Marshalls, T.J. Max etc. Get the ones that are leather all over and not the ones that fabric sewed in them. Try one on your big hard cock by yourself and see what happens.