Imagine humping this purse! Those ridges would make you seriously pop your cork!!!

For those who like to cum on jackets, gloves, purses and other leather accessories as well leather furniture. Tell me this isn't a first!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

ilovepursesandpumps

Imagine humping this purse! Those ridges would make you seriously pop your cork!!!

Post by ilovepursesandpumps »

Lovely gathered leather coach bag!! I love the ridges! Rubbing your junk against it
m_5bea006445c8b33bc6075b2a.jpg
would cause you to make one helluva cummy mess on that purse!!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
leatherdog420

Re: Imagine humping this purse! Those ridges would make you seriously pop your cork!!!

Post by leatherdog420 »

mmmmm it would feel really really good
pursecummer

Re: Imagine humping this purse! Those ridges would make you seriously pop your cork!!!

Post by pursecummer »

Who’s purse is it? Give us details. Where did you see it?
ilovepursesandpumps

Found it on poshmark. It looks HOT, but the seller is named Coachguy. He might be a purse cummer! LOL
malcolmwasher31

Post by malcolmwasher31 »

id love u to demonstrate hump it LOL
ilovepursesandpumps

i did not buy that particular one, and it was sold. There are others on poshmark just like it.
radared1

Post by radared1 »

Check on ebay for the coach handbags with ridges, they have some for sale.
ilovepursesandpumps

yep! I am looking at them with extreme interest!! i wanna also go to the local Coach factory outlet and pick out the hottest bag they have and buy it!
radared1

Post by radared1 »

I nailed two of them in the past week, they are wonderful.