Big pile of purses.

For those who like to cum on jackets, gloves, purses and other leather accessories as well leather furniture. Tell me this isn't a first!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

iloveflats44

Big pile of purses.

Post by iloveflats44 »

Had fun when the Mrs was out.

One point soon I'll upload more pics of her collection. Takes forever since I only have phone and not PC.
Please patient.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
drcuddles999

Re: Big pile of purses.

Post by drcuddles999 »

Last edited by drcuddles999 on Fri May 14, 2021 1:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
ilovepursesandpumps

Post by ilovepursesandpumps »

i love pics like this!!! one of those purses need a beach ball put inside it, inflated, and rode hard!! then, it needs tucked in my sweat pants and slept with for 10 hours, to make it warm and soft from my body heat. Then, when i wake up, i will feel it snuggly positioned between my legs, resting on my cock n balls.
volcanoroot

Post by volcanoroot »

Awesome Bags. Please make another PICs with more detail about this bags.
radared1

Post by radared1 »

Take the boots, use one up under your cock and balls, the place as many purses as you can on your shoulders and around your neck. Then enjoy......
claudius

Post by claudius »

Yes, it's great fun to get out a bunch of fetish stuff, pile it up, and dive in!
volcanoroot

Post by volcanoroot »

please make a post on the bag under the boot in the upper right corner of the photo. I find this bag great and deserves a good job.