Bought wife new purse. She’s selling some of my favorites

For those who like to cum on jackets, gloves, purses and other leather accessories as well leather furniture. Tell me this isn't a first!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

pursecummer

Bought wife new purse. She’s selling some of my favorites

Post by pursecummer »

So I just bought this brown coach over the shoulder purse for my wife at the coach outlet. 70% off plus another 25% off. Got it for $57. Can’t beat that. Heard her say the other day she didn’t have a brown over the shoulder one. I will wait and give it to her as an Xmas gift but hope she likes it as I can’t return it if she doesn’t. Too much time will pass. Well I will just sell it. In the mean time I’m gonna cum all over it. I hope I don’t mess it up and crease it so it doesn’t look brand new when I give it to her! Anyway overheard my wife is trying to sell two of my favorite purses of hers. These two black soft leather purses. I don’t know what to do? For now I’m going to cum all over them and leave my cum on the straps to dry so the next lady will have my cum on her hands and bare shoulder. I hope she’s hot!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
radared1

Re: Bought wife new purse. She’s selling some of my favorites

Post by radared1 »

Do not panic, you have options: Tell her you would like to have her purses to remind yourself of your love of her. Option two, get a friend to buy the purses for you. Option three, offer to sell them for her,. Then you give her some money you say that you got for selling them. Hope these ideas help.