Selling collection

For those who like to cum on jackets, gloves, purses and other leather accessories as well leather furniture. Tell me this isn't a first!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

coachlover

Selling collection

Post by coachlover »

So the wife and I are looking to buy a house and we are short on money for the down payment. Just figured I would try this post out to see if there's any chance that someone would be interested in purchasing a small portion of my collection that I have. I have a small portion of my collection consisting of 7 purses and roughly 10 wallets. What is unique about this collection is these are not empty purses and wallets they are complete purses and wallets with identification, bank cards and other personal information.

These are purses that I have personally convinced women to sell me and have bought from women complete with everything in them. You would get absolutely everything in all seven purses and the 10 wallets I will not sell the rest of the collection just this portion. Just putting this post out there to see if anyone would be interested and what kind of offers would be on the table. I will not ship internationally due to the fact that these purses and wallets contains ID and passports and I'm not trying to have the feds show up at my house. I will however meet within reason for a local pickup or I will ship for an extra fee. To give you an idea of how much stuff there is there is a bout a 35 gallon storage tote with all of these items in it. If it sounds like something you may possibly be interested in your more than welcome to shoot me a message and we can talk further.
patent lover

Re: Selling collection

Post by patent lover »

_20180407_192218.JPG
Do you have a coach madison in oil slick
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
coachlover

Post by coachlover »

I do not
radared1

Post by radared1 »

Not interested in other person contents. Would like to see the handbags you have for sale.
coachlover

Post by coachlover »

If I sell the ones I'm willing to get rid of I would only sell them as complete. Really don't want to sell any of them or the wallets but the wife and I are looking to purchase a home.
leather purse sex

Post by leather purse sex »

Show pictures of what you have
coachlover

Post by coachlover »

When I get back home I will. I'll have to figure out how to make the picture size smaller, all of the pictures I keep trying to upload it's telling me the file size is too large.
leather purse sex

Post by leather purse sex »

Change the angle of how you take the picture
coachlover

Post by coachlover »

All of my pictures are set up for high resolution on my phone. I will have to downgrade the picture quality when I go take the new ones
pursecummer

Post by pursecummer »

Email pics to yourself and it will ask you what size and select medium. Then use those resized pics and put them on here. Would love to see pics of these collections. Your wife knows about you buying random women’s purses with contents?