Selling collection

For those who like to cum on jackets, gloves, purses and other leather accessories as well leather furniture. Tell me this isn't a first!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

ilovepursesandpumps

Re: Selling collection

Post by ilovepursesandpumps »

it would be interesting to find out HOW you convince women to sell you their purses, ID and all. I mean women NEED an ID! It is a violation of the law in most U.S. cities if you walk around without either a state-issued ID card, or a driver's license. How much did you pay, on average, for a purse that a woman agreed to sell you, with lots of her personal belongings in it?
coachlover

Post by coachlover »

Pursecummer thank you I will give that a try, and the answer to your question is no. She has absolutely no clue I buy them complete. She does know about my fetish but has absolutely no clue about this
coachlover

Post by coachlover »

Ilovepursesandpumps it's actually not illegal to walk around without an ID or driver's license, however it is a violation to drive around without your driver's license but all you have to tell the police is that it was stolen. Trust me it is no easy feat to get a woman to just show you her purse and wallet complete with everything. I have spoke to over 600 women and have well over 2000 hours invested in doing all of this. On my entire collection I probably have somewhere around $8,000 I have spent.
coachlover

Post by coachlover »

I do apologize that I have not been able to get any pictures posted. With downsizing the image quality I just haven't had time. If anyone is interested in purchasing there are more than welcome to contact me at my personal email if you would like

Jayhova327@yahoo.com
plover1300

Post by plover1300 »

Do you have a ballpark figure of how much cashyou expect? I wish I could buy the whole thing, but I think my wife would kill me. You wouldn’t be interested in selling them off individually would you?
I do have a question. When you talked these women into selling you their purses, how much would they settle on? I have thought about trying to buy complete purses. My initial thought is to offer a couple of thousand dollars, but that might be too low. Maybe about $5,000.00 would be the magic number. How many times did you try before you got someone to sell their purse to you? The whole idea of buying a woman’s complete purse is just such a turn on for me.
coachlover

Post by coachlover »

Plover1300 email me jayhova327@yahoo.com
coachlover

Post by coachlover »

Plover1300 I responded back and emailed you some pictures, let me know what you think and what you would like to do.
ilovepursesandpumps

Post by ilovepursesandpumps »

Yeah, plover1300, it is a turn on for me, as well. I have seen some awe-inspiring, boner-causing purses being carried by women in my life, where i fantasized about somehow getting her purse in my lower abdominal area for some sexual and percipitational enjoyment. I can only imagine whipping out my wallet and saying to her, "my wife (or girlfriend, or mother, or sister, or daughter, or grandmother, etc..) would go crazy for your handbag. I will pay you $1000 right now for it, contents and all! What do you say?" I would feel major cock inflation as she looks surprised, with hopefully a big grin on her face. If she said "YES! SURE! ABSOLUTELY!" and handed over the bag, i would feel my cock rip thru my underpants! It would have to be worth it, though. Maybe a pricey Chanel bag or something that is in good shape. I wouldn't pay $1000 or more for a Michael Kors, Coach, Marc Jacobs, or a bag worth wayyyy less. It would have to be close to the price of the bag, and the woman would have to be pretty hot looking, too.
coachlover

Post by coachlover »

Ilovepursesandpumps that would be awesome if you could just work that way but what you're failing to realize is the high price is not because of the purse itself, it is because of what they are giving up. I have a Michael Kors that I have paid $1,000 for complete, it doesn't necessarily have to be a bag that is the price of what you're paying. The fact that they are selling you it absolutely complete with their identity and everything in it is why you pay so much. You can't just expect a woman to give an 800 to $1,000 bag up for $1,000 and then include everything in it. Chances are if the woman is carrying $1,000 purse she's probably carrying a $700 wallet with it. I have an assload of money invested in my whole collection and I understand because of what they are giving up. Just think of it this way would you rather chance going to prison or jail over stealing a complete Michael Kors purse to have it complete with everything or pay $1,000 for a complete Michael Kors purse and have it legally? Our fetishes are very secretive and comes at a high price when we want things like this there for $1,000 would be very fair to walk up to a woman on the street and ask her for her purse for that price. I will not release the amount I have paid for the ones I own in my collection. I will say I have over $8,000 invested in about half of what I own. Also for the most part most of my collection is Michael Kors and coach, the main thing you have to factor in is what the woman is giving up not so much the cost of the bag or wallet. With that being said I have one I will sell you for $1,000 but I doubt you would be interested because I have coach and Michael Kors
coachlover

Post by coachlover »