Pawn Shop Purses

For those who like to cum on jackets, gloves, purses and other leather accessories as well leather furniture. Tell me this isn't a first!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

ilovepursesandpumps

Pawn Shop Purses

Post by ilovepursesandpumps »

Anyone out there ever buy purses from a pawn shop? They sell some nice ones! I saw a Louis Vuitton knock-off white satchel there about a month ago. I went back the next day to put it on layaway, but it was gone! :( It was a really quality bag, but they wanted a very cheap price for it. Louis Vuitton, as everyone knows, has some VERY high-end bags, over $2000.00 sometimes! They were selling this beautiful white one, yes, a knock-off, for very cheap! Very soft leather! Very fuckable! I saw a beautiful Michael Kors leather satchel at a pawn shop yesterday. It was beautiful! They wanted over $100! It was well worth it!!!
radared1

Re: Pawn Shop Purses

Post by radared1 »

Yes, I bought a blue Michael Kors handbag there yesterday. It was leather in mint condition and I offered 20 dollars less than they were asking and they sold it to me. Some of the purses there are really nice and some pretty used.
radared1

Post by radared1 »

Yes, I bought a blue Michael Kors handbag there yesterday. It was leather in mint condition and I offered 20 dollars less than they were asking and they sold it to me. Some of the purses there are really nice and some pretty used.
ilovepursesandpumps

Post by ilovepursesandpumps »

Yep! I am starting to look at the purses at pawn shops. The employees probably look at me funny, but it's ok. I am very used to it! I am always shopping at thrift stores for purses! I always get weird looks from the employees, and the customers. LOL