Sad News. Kate Spade Found Dead

For those who like to cum on jackets, gloves, purses and other leather accessories as well leather furniture. Tell me this isn't a first!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

ilovepursesandpumps

Sad News. Kate Spade Found Dead

Post by ilovepursesandpumps »

Fashion designer Kate Spade was found dead this morning in her New York home. She took her own life. She gave so much to the world of fashion. I have Kate Spade purses and shoes. Very high quality items! May she R.I.P.
drcuddles999

Re: Sad News. Kate Spade Found Dead

Post by drcuddles999 »

Last edited by drcuddles999 on Fri May 14, 2021 1:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
ilovepursesandpumps

Re: Sad News. Kate Spade Found Dead

Post by ilovepursesandpumps »

The most interesting thing in the world i discovered since her death is this; Tapestry, Inc., also known as Coach, owns Kate Spade. All the stuff in the stores that is labeled Kate Spade is put out by Coach! Neiman Marcus owned a percentage of it, for a while. Then, it acquired the remaining percentage. After that, Tapestry, Inc., which is Coach's legal company name, bought the brand Kate Spade, for like $2 billion.She and her hubby created a new brand of fashion items. I forgot the name.