Anyone ever fell in love with a purse?

For those who like to cum on jackets, gloves, purses and other leather accessories as well leather furniture. Tell me this isn't a first!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

ilovepursesandpumps

Anyone ever fell in love with a purse?

Post by ilovepursesandpumps »

I would be interested in hearing from anyone here, if they ever actually fell in love with a purse. I have had very amorous feelings whenever i have had sex with purses over the last decade or so. I cannot remember if i actually fell in love with a purse. I have taking a great liking to many of my purses, often putting them in my sweatpants when i go to sleep at night. Oftentimes, a purse is perfectly seated while inside my sweatpants. I put one between my legs, with a beachball inside it, to plump it up. It feels sooooo nice there, but i just don't know if i have ever fell in love with a purse. There is a youtube video i just watched, where they list the top 10 items people fell in love with. I am talking romance with inanimate objects.
Go here!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ST99myb9DrE&t=282s
Shoeslayer

Re: Anyone ever fell in love with a purse?

Post by Shoeslayer »

Might be more correct in saying one could think they are in love with a purse, but more in love with the lady to whom it belongs, I'd rather be in love with a woman and have fond thoughts of the purse she got me off with. Then again a purse might just satisfy someones needs so much and so nicely, they can't help but fall in love with it, either way it is all good.
radared1

Re: Anyone ever fell in love with a purse?

Post by radared1 »

Not sure if I am in love with them, but I do love to hold them close to me, feel the soft leather and even kiss the leather besides letting my private parts slide all over the smooth soft leather. I do seem to have a problem and can not seem to stop buying them.