Softest leather

For those who like to cum on jackets, gloves, purses and other leather accessories as well leather furniture. Tell me this isn't a first!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

nicklovesbootshox

Softest leather

Post by nicklovesbootshox »

What’s the softest most supple kind of leather you’ve ever fucked!? And what was the item it was used to make? I think the softest I’ve ever played with has been lambskin, and it was a pair of pants, I’d love to find something softer on a pair of gloves or boots!!
leatherdog420

Re: Softest leather

Post by leatherdog420 »

same with me softest i have fucked is a pair of lambskin leather pants/ lambskin leather skirt/ and jacket. nappa leather i heard is a little softer but i dont know by how much..... have you ever fucked Italian lambskin?
ilovepursesandpumps

Post by ilovepursesandpumps »

I am not sure what the purse is made of, but i have one by Valerie Stevens. OMG!!! The purse is leather, and it has a leather interior. I put a dab of aloe vera lotion inside it, and it is sooo nice! One of the most sexually stimulating purse boinkings i've ever done! I have tried many brands of purses that have a leather interior, but this one takes the cake! How my jizz just helps matters along as i'm going in and out of the purse is just amazing!
claudius

Post by claudius »

I think right away of 4 purses that fit the bill. All super-soft
lamb leather. :D :D The first time I saw how soft and squishy
they looked, I had to get them. Accumulated over 3 or 4 years.
Just kept looking on the internet until one would pop up for sale.

They are all Italian leather and I've never found softer or higher
quality leather anywhere. Marni made them..... must have a purse
fetishist design them because they are just what I personally would love
the most, huge, ultra-soft, and able to put your erect organ anywhere
into them! 8) Just touching them gets an instant E but cuddling them
and smelling the wonderful aroma of the leather just accentuates the pleasure. :D

I have one in blue, black, white, and burgundy. Like to wear and play with several
at a time. 8) Most you have seen but I'll post a few more pics...one at a time
starting later today, I hope. Talk about the clothes in future.
claudius

Post by claudius »

Will post pictures of my softest lamb leather purses. Not surprising they are all
Italian made, and most Marni brand.

I'll start with a beautiful navy blue one that you can just see calls to your
organ to rub on it! :lol: 8)

Later others of the same fine quality super smooth and ultimately soft skins.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
broker72

Post by broker72 »

Absolutely beautiful..
leather purse sex

Post by leather purse sex »

That Marni bag 😱😍🍆 it looks like one of the softest purses I've seen. Wish I had it right now, gotta get one.
radared1

Post by radared1 »

Love the purse you posted, I too love the soft leather handbags.
I currently have two from Indonesia that are super soft and large one in black and one in cobalt blue. In addition I have a silver HOBO International bag with me too. Nothing can be finer than to hold and snuggle with several at once.
leather purse sex

Post by leather purse sex »

radared1 wrote: Thu Aug 16, 2018 8:13 am Love the purse you posted, I too love the soft leather handbags.
I currently have two from Indonesia that are super soft and large one in black and one in cobalt blue. In addition I have a silver HOBO International bag with me too. Nothing can be finer than to hold and snuggle with several at once.
Show them let us see yours
radared1

Post by radared1 »

I am unable to post as I use a shared computer with my significant other and she would be pissed.