Creating a speed bump.

For those who like to cum on jackets, gloves, purses and other leather accessories as well leather furniture. Tell me this isn't a first!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

ilovepursesandpumps

Creating a speed bump.

Post by ilovepursesandpumps »

This is to anyone here who has ever fucked a purse by physically rubbing the purse against your cock & balls. Possibly, you have put your hand inside the purse, and jacked off with the purse by cuffing it against your cock. You probably used hand lotion, or other lubricant, when doing this technique. Well, with some purses, you can rub against a seam, and it is what i call the speed bump effect. You are rubbing your cock with the purse, and you hit a seam. Perhaps the seam is a stitching that is raised up, and you hit it JUST right! It can really have an effect, where it can cause you to pop your cork, so to speak. It can make you aroused, where it will make you cum. I have jacked off with purses with a big seam, where it really had a great effect on me. I hit the seam, and it really grinded into my shaft, and it made me cum! I have seen a purse on ebay tonight with such a seam that will cause this. It is the Kate Spade Wellesley Rachelle satchel. Do you see the seam towards the bottom of the purse?
s-l400 (2).jpg
s-l400 (1).jpg
I hit that seam, and i will cum! It is really a beautiful effect! Try it with a purse you have that has a seam like that!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
radared1

Re: Creating a speed bump.

Post by radared1 »

On Michael Khors purses, esp. the older ones they have a slit pocket for cell phones, If you are like me you can slam your cock in the cell phone pocket and it will give the feeling that will take you over the edge.
radared1

Post by radared1 »

On Michael Khors purses, esp. the older ones they have a slit pocket for cell phones, If you are like me you can slam your cock in the cell phone pocket and it will give the feeling that will take you over the edge.
lovespurses

Delete this post

Post by lovespurses »

Delete this post
Last edited by lovespurses on Tue Jan 15, 2019 5:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
leatherdog420

Post by leatherdog420 »

what a hot leather purse and love the nice mess u left on it
pursecummer

Post by pursecummer »

Tell us how you get alone with it so often. Awesome. Leave some cum to dry on the strap so when she has a bare shoulder your dried cum rubs on her shoulder. I do that all the time. If you leave a thin film it will be unnoticeable
ilovepursesandpumps

Post by ilovepursesandpumps »

Yes, that chick's Marc Jacobs bag is fucking insanely beautiful! I can only imagine using that purse as my bitch really often, where she doesn't suspect a thing!
Along with purses, i have an inflatable fetish. My nephew was a few years old, and he had a Blues Clues Thinking Chair. I used that chair as my bitch quite often. I would come home from work, and the chair would be innocently sitting in the corner of the living room. I would carefully take it in my bedroom, and shut the door. I would get naked, and jack off with the chair. There were little vinyl sheaths on the chair where marking pens could be stored, so the ones owning the chair could draw on it. Well, my cock fit inside those sheaths beautifully. I would jizz one of those sheaths and it would feel soo wonderful. That chair was my bitch!! I was careful, where my weight was not put on the chair too much, where i coulda blown a seam. That chair took a lot of fucking!!!