What are YOUR thoughts on a woman's purse, or former purse, being used as a sex toy?

For those who like to cum on jackets, gloves, purses and other leather accessories as well leather furniture. Tell me this isn't a first!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

ilovepursesandpumps

What are YOUR thoughts on a woman's purse, or former purse, being used as a sex toy?

Post by ilovepursesandpumps »

What goes through your head? Do you realize what you are doing? That woman's accessory, that is so innocent, so common, is looked at as a sex toy. It has a magical quality to it. It looks desirable. It looks soft, and fuckable. It looks like it would feel good to physically rub our junk against. It is currently, or formerly, used and owned by a woman. It could be a woman you know, or a total stranger. It is surreal that it is going to (or it already has) have a man's sexual fluids on it, or in it. Jizz, cum, semen, whatever else you call it, has been shot, or otherwise applied to the purse. The current or former owner of the purse would have eyes open wide, and her jaw on the floor, if she ever saw what you are doing to her constant companion, her accessory that has such a personal connection to her, and what she might have paid hundreds, or thousands of dollars for. Inside it, she has her hair brush, makeup bag, wallet, money, pens, kleenex, cell phone, chewing gum, cigs, and God knows whatever else! Things that are so personal to her are in it. Perhaps she has a sex toy in it. If she ever caught you touching the purse, the first thing she would think is that you are stealing money, or something valuable, from it. She might use physical violence against you if you touched her purse. She WILL yell at you if you touched her purse. Just think what she would do if she saw you masturbating with it, especially if it cost her a fortune! Imagine her shock of seeing you shoot your load on it. Imagine her seeing you laying naked on your bed, the couch, in a chair, your cock inside her purse, with a look of total rapture on your face. Imagine her total shock, her facial expression. Maybe she would like that you are diddling her handbag? Maybe it is a turn-on for her? What are your thoughts on purse fucking? Tell us! Share your thoughts.
radared1

Re: What are YOUR thoughts on a woman's purse, or former purse, being used as a sex toy?

Post by radared1 »

Tell us how you feel? Have you ever been caught by a woman or a girl playing with her purse? Have you ever showed a person you playing with a purse? I think I understand you and you want to be found out and hopefully it will have a happy ending.
Shoeslayer

Re: What are YOUR thoughts on a woman's purse, or former purse, being used as a sex toy?

Post by Shoeslayer »

I told my wife one day that when she had that old purse she no longer uses, how hot she looked with it and that
it got me hot, she says go get it and take your clothes off. I could not believe it, I took my clothes off and she
takes the purse and wraps its long inch wide strap around my cock, and begins to jerk me off as she rubs the side
of the purse over the top of my cock, the feeling was great as part of the strap was wrapped under my balls. Oh I came in spades.

Another time she took a long white belt and with the purse doubled over, held it that way with the belt, she put a
bit of skin creme inside and says in a serious voice,"Fuck your wife's purse." another time it was doing this but with the strap wrapped under my balls.

It was wonderful to have a wife who enjoyed her husbands fetish for her heels and purses, she was SO accepting
about my 'wild side' and I so miss her.
radared1

Post by radared1 »

Any one else have an understaNDING WOMAN OR GIRLFRIEND