Inside purses turn me on

For those who like to cum on jackets, gloves, purses and other leather accessories as well leather furniture. Tell me this isn't a first!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

iloveflats44

Inside purses turn me on

Post by iloveflats44 »

I have a weird attraction to open purses, could be full of her belongings or empty. Lately I've been scanning used apps for purses on sale and saving pictures. They may not be close enough for me to buy, but I have saved up quite the collection of pics.

If you guys enjoy these then I'll post more. Alas I wish I could buy most of them, but it's usually the city's far away that have the best purses for sale on these sites.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
iloveflats44

Re: Inside purses turn me on

Post by iloveflats44 »

Part 2
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
iloveflats44

Post by iloveflats44 »

Bonus, purse bows! Primarily Betsey Johnson purses, but I'll be damned if they aren't hot as hell.
iloveflats44

Post by iloveflats44 »

I wonder how obvious it is that I like hearts and bow accessories.
timay

Post by timay »

WOW! great pics! I think everyone in this section loves pics of open purses! Please post more! Do you have any pics of purses with belongings in them, particularly wallets?
PursesBootsPumps
iloveflats44

Post by iloveflats44 »

And some more in the morning.

I wish I did, but unfortunately these are all from phone apps like Letgo or offerup usually they don't take pics with their stuff in them. Really wish I did hmake more like that though.
malcolmwasher31

Post by malcolmwasher31 »

Try fucking a prada bag interoir it fells like heaven
iloveflats44

Post by iloveflats44 »

I'll try to get my external hard drive tonight. I know I'm posting a lot and don't mean to be spamming, but it's one of my fav things besides shoes and sunglasses.

(BTW, I know it's off topic, anyone like girls with sunglasses look? It's right up there for heels and purses in my eyes.)
ilovepursesandpumps

Post by ilovepursesandpumps »

Yes! I also love looking at purses open like that, showing either nothing but the empty interior compartments, or the stuff women usually cram inside them! Beautiful!! I also love seeing compartments half open, where they weren't zipped closed all the way. Hot stuff! I also love full purses, where you know that the woman has that thing stuffed with all her belongings, whatever they might be.
iloveflats44

Post by iloveflats44 »

No pics yet, but just a update as I still find some of these incredible. Please if anyone has more to share. Post away!