Style of leather handbag preferred

For those who like to cum on jackets, gloves, purses and other leather accessories as well leather furniture. Tell me this isn't a first!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

radared1

Style of leather handbag preferred

Post by radared1 »

I was wondering what style of handbag you prefer. Is it an older classic smooth leather handbag, or perhaps a satchel that you could carry and bury you hard cock in. Maybe it is a clutch, smooth or patent leather. How about a shoulder bag or HOBO. The leather feels good on your body. Tell all :D
patent lover

Re: Style of leather handbag preferred

Post by patent lover »

Depends on my mood ive got a thing at moment for a kettle bell shaped tote
radared1

Post by radared1 »

I have a crossbody bag by SAG in my under ware, and two other purses which are hobo drapped across’d My shoulders so that I can feel the leather. Love it/
leather purse sex

Post by leather purse sex »

I love big soft vintage leather clutch bags and hobo's gotta be genuine faux lamb leather. If it's not a leather purse I don't want it.
lovespurses

Post by lovespurses »

Shoulder bag, Hobo style or a larger hand bag. It has to be leather or at least faux leather. Fabric, wicker, straw, canvas does nothing for me.
patent lover

Post by patent lover »

Lovepurses its true they dont do anything for me either
ilovepursesandpumps

Post by ilovepursesandpumps »

I love purses that have a feminine style to them. I love bows and ribbons. I love other things that say "feminine". I love hearts on a purse. No matter where! It has to be leather or vinyl. I don't care for any other material it is made from.

I think of my childhood, how i loved purses back then. I eyed them in public. I eyed what female friends and family carried.. I think about the sexual joy i have had in my life, of masturbating with purses. I wish i could have jizzed the purses those friends and family members carried, especially my aunt's purse, which i have mentioned on this website, ad nauseam. I had a secret obsession with purses since i was a child. I have over 500 purses in my house right now. I think of all those women, who carried those purses. I think about what they would think if they knew what their beloved purse was used for. I probably have $15,000 worth of purses, or maybe more!
radared1

Post by radared1 »

Would love to see them in person. I know what you mean about the obsession with them. I too have about that many that I have kept and I have given away hundreds to thrift stores. Leather and vinyl are the best, no cloth bags for me. Love to feel the soft leather, smell it if it has a new smell or a perfume scent.
ilovepursesandpumps

Post by ilovepursesandpumps »

Yes! That perfume scent! You know the woman who last owned it carried it with pride. She loved her purse, and was sad to see it go, but it is all part of her routine. She buys a purse, and loves it. She shows it off. She eventually grows tired of it, so she gives it up to an online source, or thrift store, yard sale, etc. It is a never-ending process. Beautiful!
claudius

Post by claudius »

I'm a bit eclectic in material, i.e. love soft leather, many
kinds of faux leather if they are very soft and smooth...
especially patent leather but like big shiny vinyl purses
or bags too.
Like the really big soft purses..hobos, cross-body bags,
but some hand bags can be very sexy too. Love gathers,
pleats, and a soft feminine look..but huge totes can
also be great. Balloon bags, drawstring bags are hot too.
BTW, I'll have to post some of my favorite leather drawstrings soon.
More time now.