Purse job

For those who like to cum on jackets, gloves, purses and other leather accessories as well leather furniture. Tell me this isn't a first!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

KJS

Purse job

Post by KJS »

how many of you can get your wife or girl frend to do you with a purse?
klendathu

Re: Purse job

Post by klendathu »

All the time! My wife is always giving me bagjobs with my favourite patent bag when she wants something from me (it's her way of bargaining - not that I mind). And when we have sex, she rubs it all over my body to get me even harder.

radared1

Post by radared1 »

Your are one lucky bastard, I too would love to shoot off on that purse.
ilovepursesandpumps

Post by ilovepursesandpumps »

Please tell us the brand name of that purse!!! It looks beautiful!!
cphp

Post by cphp »

Nice aint it
cphp

Post by cphp »

I sleep with one or two and wife. She knows and is good with it so far, And she loves all the i bought for her.
klendathu

Post by klendathu »

I honestly don't know the make of that bag as there's absolutely no information in it apart from "Made in China". I just happened to have my "patent radar" (as my wife calls it) switched on and found it by chance in a charity shop.
ilovepursesandpumps

Post by ilovepursesandpumps »

it is a nice bag and deserves to be painted a milky-clear color! Please post different pics of the purse.
Last edited by ilovepursesandpumps on Sun Mar 04, 2018 3:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
klendathu

Post by klendathu »

My sister-in-law is staying with us for a week tomorrow, which means me and the misses can't have sex during that time (small flat, thin walls) so we're gonna try and get as much out of our system by having wild and passionate bag sex tonight. I just wish her sister could join us for a threesome, but that's an impossible dream. I'd give anything to have my wife and her sister dominate me in bed with a couple of patent bags.

A guy can dream, damn it.
pursecummer

Post by pursecummer »

Does your sister in law have a hot purse? Fuck it and show us pics when you get ahold of it. I’m sure she will have a couple purses with her. Find them and fuck them all and show us pics of them and her. Thanks in advance.