sleeping with purses

For those who like to cum on jackets, gloves, purses and other leather accessories as well leather furniture. Tell me this isn't a first!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

ilovepursesandpumps

Re: sleeping with purses

Post by ilovepursesandpumps »

I have been cleaning my room in the past few days, getting rid of some purses that I no longer want. I threw out about 20 purses. I have 500 or so. No big deal, really. Out with the old, in with the new. I have a Marino Orlandi purse coming monday morning. Cannot wait to go up in it and sleep with it!!
patent lover

Post by patent lover »

Ilovepursesandpumps, you could have offered them to people on here instead of waisting that sexy loads im sure there would have been a queue for them
radared1

Post by radared1 »

Let’s see some pictures
stiefeltraeger

Post by stiefeltraeger »

often i wear leatherskirts and boots or heels while sleeping and for my cock i use a tiny aigner with leather inner or ferragamo purse, to keep my balls and cock in her during the night, but often it takes only a fiew minutes to jerk in and then fell asleep. The purse is kept in position on the handle of the purse, wich is long and pulled throu the waistband. Next morning the cock smells so strong from the cum on it during the night, but its sooo horny and i can start sleeping within minutes
ilovepursesandpumps

Post by ilovepursesandpumps »

stiefeltraeger wrote: Sat Aug 24, 2019 1:26 am often i wear leatherskirts and boots or heels while sleeping and for my cock i use a tiny aigner with leather inner or ferragamo purse, to keep my balls and cock in her during the night, but often it takes only a fiew minutes to jerk in and then fell asleep. The purse is kept in position on the handle of the purse, wich is long and pulled throu the waistband. Next morning the cock smells so strong from the cum on it during the night, but its sooo horny and i can start sleeping within minutes
Same here!! All it takes is for me to get hot n heavy with a purse, and i will cum in it, or on it! Then i will drift off to sleep for a bit. The damn refractory period happens at that point, and then i don't even wanna see the purse, or even think about it. I just wanna turn out the light, and sleep! It is a very bad thing, because i wanna make love to the purse all night, or at least try. The refractory period means SEX IS OVER FOR NOW! CUM BACK LATER! It's a mindfuck!
stiefeltraeger

Post by stiefeltraeger »

ilovepursesandpumps wrote: Tue Aug 27, 2019 2:45 am
stiefeltraeger wrote: Sat Aug 24, 2019 1:26 am often i wear leatherskirts and boots or heels while sleeping and for my cock i use a tiny aigner with leather inner or ferragamo purse, to keep my balls and cock in her during the night, but often it takes only a fiew minutes to jerk in and then fell asleep. The purse is kept in position on the handle of the purse, wich is long and pulled throu the waistband. Next morning the cock smells so strong from the cum on it during the night, but its sooo horny and i can start sleeping within minutes
Same here!! All it takes is for me to get hot n heavy with a purse, and i will cum in it, or on it! Then i will drift off to sleep for a bit. The damn refractory period happens at that point, and then i don't even wanna see the purse, or even think about it. I just wanna turn out the light, and sleep! It is a very bad thing, because i wanna make love to the purse all night, or at least try. The refractory period means SEX IS OVER FOR NOW! CUM BACK LATER! It's a mindfuck!
That sometimes happens to me too, but most of the times my praecum and cum fills the purse and the leather especially the aigner succs all in and stick on my glans and it doesnot slip out and the purse is tiny enough to stay on my balls and cock and nothing can push it off, so this tiny leatherslut keeps my cock whole the night and sometimes i recognise that that bitch makes my cock hard again without jerking, maybee the dreams ar to get a pussy on my cock wich makes me jerk without doing anything. another thing is the skirt. I have some of themwhich fits perfect. Not to tight that i cannot fell asleep and to wide to loose it. When wearing boots i should thing of a dark bedding, because of lots of black boot i have and they rub their color in it
radared1

Post by radared1 »

any one else have something to add? How far has your fetish gone? I love the feeling of a leather bag or two, even when alone watching tv.
stiefeltraeger

Post by stiefeltraeger »

me too and also wearing a skirt and my cock is in the bag wich is under the skirt. Wearing boots and a leatherjacket makes that complete. But the main is the bag between my feet over my cock
claudius

Post by claudius »

Can't sleep with fetish stuff unless wife is gone. But I agree with S
that wearing a fetish skirt of some sort, boots, and a coat or jacket
just adds to the excitement! :lol: 8) but the purse in the crotch is key.

If alone I too love to have a purse or two..or three on my lap if watching
a movie or TV. Reeeealy fun to have one on your lap in a dark movie
theatre too. 8) 8)

Hope to get this huge purse soon!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
radared1

Post by radared1 »

Beautiful nice big black shoulder bag. Hope you get it and then post a picture of you with it.