banging a leather purse

For those who like to cum on jackets, gloves, purses and other leather accessories as well leather furniture. Tell me this isn't a first!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

radared1

banging a leather purse

Post by radared1 »

Who has just banged a womens leather purse? Was it your girlfriend, or wife, or a strangers? Lets hear your stories, and see you pictures. 8)
klendathu

Re: banging a leather purse

Post by klendathu »

I have a large collection of patent leather handbags that I love to fuck regularly. My wife knows about my fetish and she's happy to give me "bagjobs" (rubbing her bags against my dick until I cum). In-fact she uses that to bargain with me into doing stuff for her: "I'll give you your favourite thing if you do the washing up" and it always works.

My favorite bag to fuck is her black patent Ted Baker shoulder bag, among others I've gifted "her" over the years. :wink:

radared1

Post by radared1 »

Lovely bag, I too love the patent leather, when it is cool and rubbing on my cock it is great!
olallacd

Post by olallacd »

I love this lack vinyl material...so delicious to lick, so sexy to cum and finally to slide the dick
patent lover

Post by patent lover »

Nice bag ive got a few patent ones and love the feeling of smooth patent, that bag is hot but too big for my personal taste would look hot 🔥 on a hot womans shoulder with patent boots or sexy heels though
radared1

Post by radared1 »

How about a picture with you cum on it
klendathu

Post by klendathu »

I plan to when I get myself a phone with a decent camera.
ilovepursesandpumps

Post by ilovepursesandpumps »

I love that purse!! Going to look for one like it!