Bought wife new coach purse

For those who like to cum on jackets, gloves, purses and other leather accessories as well leather furniture. Tell me this isn't a first!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

pursecummer

Bought wife new coach purse

Post by pursecummer »

So my wife says that she wants a new purse as hers is worn out. I love her current purse as it’s a black leather coach purse that I’ve posted on here many times and have cummed it tons. So I took her purse shopping last Saturday night. It was great. We went to the coach outlet and touched purses. She tried them on and we negotiated about what purse to get. Everything in the store was 50% off that night so it was obvious we needed to buy one that night. She settled on this nice leather baby. It’s in my possession as it is a Christmas gift to her so I hid it and will have to wrap it up. Until then I will masturbate with it and cum on it. Already have 3 times it’s awesome. Tell me what you think and show us your wife’s or girlfriends purses!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
radared1

Re: Bought wife new coach purse

Post by radared1 »

My wife has the same one, you will find it gets softer after she carries it for a while. I liked it so much I have bought three of them used off eBay just for my self.
purseshot

Post by purseshot »

what's your wife's worn out purse look like is it soft leather
pursecummer

Post by pursecummer »

Radar please show your and your wife’s purse. That sounds awesome. Purseshot here is my wife’s current purse. I love it the leather feels really good. I’ve cummed on it in it etc She’s carried it for 4 years and it still looks good. I’m almost sad to give her the new one. The leather isn’t as smooth and nice. The only good thing when she switches is I will get her old one all to myself to destroy with my dick and not have to keep it clean. Look back at my old posts and you will see the contents, cum all over it and in it.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
radared1

Post by radared1 »

My wife has the same one in green thanks to me. I clean and condition hem every time she changes purses. The green one is great to cuddle with and to stroke the soft leather. I am off to pick up my new coach bag that I bought off eBay for my self. I also placed an order for a red Lucky shoulder bag red in color, and I bought a red Jimmy Choo Saba bag which is in the process of being shipped to me. I will let you know more when I get them.
pursecummer

Post by pursecummer »

Ok so the wife decided now she doesn’t quite like her new coach purse that I got her for xmas. She says it looks too old lady. Any way it worked out for me. We went back and she picked out a new one that I like even more. She is now using it and it is hot. Fucked it several times. And I still have the old one to fuck before I have to return it. The best part is the new one was 70% off and only cost me $120. Cheaper than the original one! I’m in heaven. Show us your wife’s and girlfriends purses.
radared1

Post by radared1 »

Keep the purses do not return it
volcanoroot

Post by volcanoroot »

Very nice bag.
radared1

Post by radared1 »

They are all sexy and met for you to use.
Thatguy1106

Post by Thatguy1106 »

Love the coach