How Many Purse do you own?

For those who like to cum on jackets, gloves, purses and other leather accessories as well leather furniture. Tell me this isn't a first!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

radared1

How Many Purse do you own?

Post by radared1 »

I just stopped to check how many bags I have bought off ebay, the number is almost shocking. These plus the ones I have bought at department stores, consignment stores and thrift stores is well over, well lets just say it is mind boggling. Plus I have used almost all of them for my pleasure. How about you? 8)
leather purse sex

Re: How Many Purse do you own?

Post by leather purse sex »

Let me see your softest leather purses, the ones that get you going
radared1

Post by radared1 »

I am not able to download them to the computer as I share it with my wife.
Laura91

Post by Laura91 »

28 (at the moment)
patent lover

Post by patent lover »

Hiya well I'm somewhere in the region of over 200 I'd need to check but I'm sure it's getting closer to the 300 mark (think I've got an obsession don't I)
ilovepursesandpumps

Post by ilovepursesandpumps »

at last count, i have over 500 purses. i have a mountain of purses in my bedroom, plus many in rubbermaid tubs.
. i just grab one from the mountain, or tub, and jack off with it. my newest purse will be a Ted Baker patent leather bag. I found many on ebay that i love. One of them i will buy friday. So hot!
radared1

Post by radared1 »

I have double the amount, over 1000, lots of them are in tubs, the rest are spread out over the house, several under the computer desk so I can play with them at night or when I am alone. I probably need help, this is not healthy but it is so much fun, I love them all.
patent lover

Post by patent lover »

ilovepursesandpumps wrote: Sat Nov 25, 2017 3:20 pm at last count, i have over 500 purses. i have a mountain of purses in my bedroom, plus many in rubbermaid tubs.
. i just grab one from the mountain, or tub, and jack off with it. my newest purse will be a Ted Baker patent leather bag. I found many on ebay that i love. One of them i will buy friday. So hot!
Is it the quilted one as I've been looking myself they look so so sexy and fuckable I've got an lydc which looks very similar too it if you manage to get one ull have send pic :P
patent lover

Post by patent lover »

ilovepursesandpumps wrote: Sat Nov 25, 2017 3:20 pm at last count, i have over 500 purses. i have a mountain of purses in my bedroom, plus many in rubbermaid tubs.
Is it the quilted one as I've been looking myself they look so so sexy and fuckable I've got an lydc which looks very similar too it if you manage to get one ull have send pic :P
ilovepursesandpumps

Post by ilovepursesandpumps »

m_5909d85c4127d0bc6f0080e1.jpg
i will buy one friday. It looks sorta like this one.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.