Boinking a sturdy patent leather MK bag into slouchiness

For those who like to cum on jackets, gloves, purses and other leather accessories as well leather furniture. Tell me this isn't a first!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

ilovepursesandpumps

Boinking a sturdy patent leather MK bag into slouchiness

Post by ilovepursesandpumps »

Has anyone ever repeatedly fucked a purse that was stiff and sturdy into a slouchy one? I have a black patent Michael Kors Selma. It is upright all the time. It is starting to lose it's foundation. It is becoming slouchy, and pretty soon, it won't be able to stand on it's own. It is an awesome transformation!
radared1

Re: Boinking a sturdy patent leather MK bag into slouchiness

Post by radared1 »

Yes, both Michael Kors and Coach bags with the pebble leather. They are stiff when new and the more you put in them and then carry them the softer they get. I have bought several off ebay and they are supper soft and loveable. For black patent purses, I like the smooth straight design and not broken down. I love to feel the cold patent leather rubbing on me. Heavy sigh. this is the way to go. Enjoy any way you can.
ilovepursesandpumps

Re: Boinking a sturdy patent leather MK bag into slouchiness

Post by ilovepursesandpumps »

yep! The MK Selma and the Kate Spade Reena have a strange type of patent leather. It has ridges in it. It can really be awesome fucking these bags, as compared to typical, smooth patent leather. The ridges slide up the cockshaft and gives me a very nice feeling.
Last edited by ilovepursesandpumps on Mon Nov 13, 2017 3:15 am, edited 1 time in total.