Daily use

For those who like to cum on jackets, gloves, purses and other leather accessories as well leather furniture. Tell me this isn't a first!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

pursecummer

Re: Daily use

Post by pursecummer »

I work in a trailer by myself and I keep it locked. A few people have keys and I’ve had a few close calls. I keep my stash in a locked file cabinet. Today is going to be fun as a lady wants to buy a purse from my stash that I put on the site offer up so I’m going to cum it then sell it to her for $10. So hot.
ilovepursesandpumps

Post by ilovepursesandpumps »

you gonna leave a cumwad inside it? show us a pic of the purse!
pursecummer

Post by pursecummer »

Here is the coach leather purse that I just sold to an unsuspecting 20 some year old hot blond. Man it’s awesome. So I bought this purse for $20 from a hot Asian chick. I love this particular type of coach purse. It is called the Abbie It’s great because you can fuck and cum in the all leather pocket on the front or wrap the backside around my cock with some lotion. So I fucked this purse many times over the last few months. I’ve left my cum in the pocket and inside the purse. Yesterday before the meet up with Kayla I came on it twice and coated the leather zipper pull and the strap with my cum to dry before the meet up. So I met Kayla in the store parking lot. She was a hot 20 something blond driving a brand new white Range Rover. She was a little taken back to see a guy as most women are that I meet and she was quick to exchange the money for the purse. I always say “the things you do for your wife” and she laughed a little. We agreed on $10. So I paid $10 to rent this purse for 6 months and came all over it and now some hot chick gets to touch and rub my cum. All I can think about now is how I could have made more small talk or ask her out but that might have her put red flags on the site I buy and sell on so I’m careful. So hot and makes me hard thinking about her touching my sticky cum and putting that strap on her bare shoulder with my cum rubbing on her skin. If she only knew! Tell me about your experiences and show your wife’s and girlfriends purses!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Leatherbaglover

Post by Leatherbaglover »

If I want, I could use daily a other leather purse or more :wink: Meanwhile I have a collection of approx. 300 different leather purses from a lot of countrys of this world, and they all have only a job, they must soak up a lot from my sperm. Because I live alone at the moment, I must not put them into a stash and can use them every time I want.
Here are two used leather purses that I bought today in the U.S. for fucking. They will serve my cock with great pleasure and they will soak up a lot from my cum :D

il_fullxfull.1192505638_n2dg.jpg
il_fullxfull.1192506240_a86o.jpg
il_fullxfull.1192508530_csib.jpg
il_fullxfull.1239727617_k0x4.jpg
il_fullxfull.628818537_83g5.jpg
il_fullxfull.628712774_m7b0.jpg
il_fullxfull.628818575_kp7k.jpg
il_fullxfull.628818547_dqec.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
ilovepursesandpumps

Post by ilovepursesandpumps »

i loooooove that viva bag more than the white one! I will just call her "Karla". I cannot go into my reasons. lol
Leatherbaglover

ilovepursesandpumps wrote: Thu Nov 02, 2017 4:06 am i loooooove that viva bag more than the white one! I will just call her "Karla". I cannot go into my reasons. lol
I will call them "Karla" if I bump with my penis into her inside :lol: :lol:
radared1

Post by radared1 »

Nice purses, good to go and masturbate with, I like both, the black one is very sexy with the shape of the bag. The white looks very high quality. Have fun!
Leatherbaglover

radared1 wrote: Fri Nov 03, 2017 4:15 pm Nice purses, good to go and masturbate with, I like both, the black one is very sexy with the shape of the bag. The white looks very high quality. Have fun!
Oh yes my friend, I will have my fun with both :D
radared1

Post by radared1 »

How about updates from the followers of this theme? Do you still have your stash or have you gotten rid of them? Do you still use your wife’s or girlfriends purse when she is not around? Tell us more.
radared1

Post by radared1 »

Any body care to update?