Boxing gloves

For those who like to cum on jackets, gloves, purses and other leather accessories as well leather furniture. Tell me this isn't a first!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

leather purse sex

Boxing gloves

Post by leather purse sex »

I was online looking at purses the other day when I came across leather boxing gloves, I instantly got hard, I never looked at boxing gloves like that before. Before I knew it I was wacking away with my purses fantasizing about being stroked off with a pair of soft leather boxing gloves, has anyone else ever gotten hard looking at boxing gloves?
leather purse sex

Re: Boxing gloves

s-l400 (13).jpg
[
s-l400 (13).jpg
s-l400 (13).jpg
s-l400 (13).jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
leatherdog420

Post by leatherdog420 »

this post got me hard would love to cum on a pair
leather purse sex

[/quoteleatherdog420
Post Thu Oct 26, 2017 5:16 am

this post got me hard would love to cum on a pair
Yes leather dog I never really looked at boxing gloves until that day and I thought how they would feel stroking myself softly and slow, sooooooo hard
leatherdog420

Post by leatherdog420 »

mmmmmm heres a video i found sadly no cum shot https://www.xtube.com/video-watch/boxin ... n-14619331 you come across anymore hot pictures?
leather purse sex

Go on eBay and type in vintage leather boxing gloves and you'll find more than enough to look through :mrgreen: :lol: :D
leatherdog420

Post by leatherdog420 »

:D
ilovepursesandpumps

Post by ilovepursesandpumps »

I have thought about cumming on a set of leather boxing gloves before. The closest i have come is to fuck socker bopper inflatable boxing gloves. The orgasms i had inside some of those were awe-inspiring, to say the least! It was in my younger years, though, when i could cum a river. Nowadays, a mouse probably pisses a bigger puddle!
leather purse sex

s-l400.jpg
s-l400 (3).jpg[/attachment[attachment=0]s-l400 (4).jpg
s-l400 (2).jpg
Here are some more pictures of vintage leather boxing gloves to imagine stroking your self with cumming all over these soft leather gloves. I would rub them across my nipples them slow stroke my cock with them gently gliding them around the tip rubbing up and down as the leather creeks from the tempo of playing with my self.πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜‹πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜‹πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜‹πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜‚
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
leather purse sex

Wish I had a pair right now, leather boxing gloves are sexy as hell