Guys...tell us about your extreme orgasm with a purse...

For those who like to cum on jackets, gloves, purses and other leather accessories as well leather furniture. Tell me this isn't a first!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

ilovepursesandpumps

Guys...tell us about your extreme orgasm with a purse...

Post by ilovepursesandpumps »

Let's hear your earth-moving orgasm with a woman's purse. Was it your own purse, or did it belong to a female?
radared1

Re: Guys...tell us about your extreme orgasm with a purse...

Post by radared1 »

There have been many, but mostly with purses that have belonged to a women. There is something special when you take her purse heavy full of her personal possessions and you feel the soft leather. I was at a friends house and his sister who was older than us was a very sexy slut. She loved to tease with her sexy body and heels, leather skirts and soft slouchy hobo purse. One night she came home and left her purse in the living room where we were watching TV. When her brother went to bed I was staying over on the couch in the living room. I got up about an hour after going to bed and listened for any movement in the house. Hearing noon I took off my boxers and picked up her purse and put it on my shoulder. The weight held the bag down on my side, it was very soft and the leather felt smooth and sexy. I robbed my cock on the bags and it got extra hard and long. Just s my pre cum was leaking out his sister came out and saw what I was doing. Instead of getting mad she came over and used her hand to rob my cock on her purse. After I shot my seed all over the bag she made me lick it off then clean her bag. She said if you want to sleep with my purse tonight you can, but do not let your seed ruin my leather. I thanked her and took her purse back under the covers on the couch with me.