Leather Chair

For those who like to cum on jackets, gloves, purses and other leather accessories as well leather furniture. Tell me this isn't a first!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

amateur1

Leather Chair

Post by amateur1 »

IMG_2475.JPG
This one is for sale on Facebook Marketplace. The girl selling it had several pics of herself sitting in it on her page. I was seriously interested in buying it after seeing her using it. Her feet were up on the seat in one pic and she had on short shorts in another.

I guess I went too far when I asked her if she would sit in it while I was on my way to pick it up.

I got blocked.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
ifucklthr

Re: Leather Chair

Post by ifucklthr »

i bet she farted on that leather
amateur1

Post by amateur1 »

ifucklthr wrote: Tue Aug 22, 2017 8:46 am i bet she farted on that leather
I'd ba all over that seat!
ifucklthr

Post by ifucklthr »

if i was her man id leave my seed on that thing everytime she went out just to see her come home and sit on my rubbed in cum
amateur1

Post by amateur1 »

ifucklthr wrote: Tue Aug 22, 2017 9:25 am if i was her man id leave my seed on that thing everytime she went out just to see her come home and sit on my rubbed in cum
My girl will sit in my wet cum and slide her pussy in it. She plays in it and forces me to lick it.
ifucklthr

Post by ifucklthr »

thats hot