Huge Marni Purse

For those who like to cum on jackets, gloves, purses and other leather accessories as well leather furniture. Tell me this isn't a first!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

claudius

Huge Marni Purse

Post by claudius »

Marni huge bag.jpg
As you know I have a thing for really big buttery soft lamb leather purses of the Marni brand. 8) I have my big burgundy one, a white leather one, and a patent leather one all which I enjoy A lot!

Found on the internet a Marni down filled really huge purse that can be shoulder or cross-body worn. It is all cushy black lamb leather . When worn around your neck, the purse fills your crotch too! Ah, the aroma, feel, and sound of the purse are....well you get it.

Here is a picture of her (no camera yet). I know we all have our own tastes but I think some of you out there would love this purse too.....?
Marni huge bag.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
ilovepursesandpumps

Re: Huge Marni Purse

Post by ilovepursesandpumps »

Wonderful!! I will look for one online!!
leather purse sex

Post by leather purse sex »

Hey claudius you have the best bags I've been marinating looking at Marni bags online ever since I seen your bags and I'm definitely going to purchase one soon
broker72

Post by broker72 »

Wonderful as usual need to see manny more such bags
broker72

Post by broker72 »

Wonderful as usual need to see manny more such bags
radared1

Post by radared1 »

You hit the ball out of the park with this purse. It looks so inviting and makes you want to put it around your neck and feel and fondle it. How about posting the other pictures of the other purses too.