Buying Purses

For those who like to cum on jackets, gloves, purses and other leather accessories as well leather furniture. Tell me this isn't a first!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

radared1

Buying Purses

Post by radared1 »

How many of you have recently gone and bought purse? I have spent about $700.00 on new Marc for Marc Jacobs handbags. They are shoulder handbags, soft and slouchy and very sexy. I bought a patent leather handbag off eBay and it came today, very sexy and hot.
Laura91_is_a_dork

Re: Buying Purses

Post by Laura91_is_a_dork »

I've bought 15 purses this year. I may or may not buy more. It just depends on my budget.
ilovepursesandpumps

Post by ilovepursesandpumps »

This year, i have bought over 20 purses. I will buy many more than 20 from now till the end of the year. I bought two Coach bags this past few days online. I want more and more and more! I put a beach ball in each one, and ride them! Feels so good to have a woman's former purse between my legs!
claudius

Post by claudius »

Yep, probably 20 to 25 this year. Will post when get good camera. I like the really big soft ones..leather, faux leather, or patent leather, or vinyl. :D :D

RR any chance we can see the patent one you just got?