Cum on guys

For those who like to cum on jackets, gloves, purses and other leather accessories as well leather furniture. Tell me this isn't a first!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Lover man 2

Cum on guys

Post by Lover man 2 »

These are a few of the purses/wallets that I've shot my load over. Don't know about you guys but there's something about cumming over fit girls purse/wallet and then watching them hold them minutes after I've shot my thick load over them. If only they knew lol. Come on guys lets see how many of you can cum over girlfriends,wife's,or friends purse/wallets and get pictures and post on here. Would be good see what you guys are wanking over. Here's mine to start things off. Pm me if you'd like to see pics of the owners of them. Cum on guys get wanking and don't be shy
Last edited by Lover man 2 on Sat Aug 19, 2017 7:54 am, edited 4 times in total.
ilovepursesandpumps

Re: Cum on guys

Post by ilovepursesandpumps »

Incredible pics!!! I am so turned on by the idea, and the story of a friend of my family's sure comes to.mind. she had just dropped by the house. She left her little bag on the coffee table and then went into another room to visit my mother. I ran it into my bedroom, closed amd locked the door. I undressed and raped the purse. I cleaned it up, and then ran it back into the livingroom. I sat it on the same spot of the coffee table. It was beautiful!!
Lover man 2

Post by Lover man 2 »

Awesome good work was she hot ? Any pics
lovespurses

Post by lovespurses »

Love those pictures. I definitely want to see pictures of the owners
leatherdog420

Post by leatherdog420 »

i don't see any pictures.