Two old granny leather purses for fucking

For those who like to cum on jackets, gloves, purses and other leather accessories as well leather furniture. Tell me this isn't a first!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Leatherbaglover

Two old granny leather purses for fucking

Post by Leatherbaglover »

They arrived today at my home and now they have her first contact :D :D They feel so incredibly soft on my cock, and prepare a big feeling of well-being for me :wink:
omafickhandtasche06a.JPG
omafickhandtasche06b.JPG
omafickhandtasche06c.JPG
omafickhandtasche06d.JPG
omafickhandtasche06e.JPG
omafickhandtasche07a.JPG
omafickhandtasche07b.JPG
omafickhandtasche07c.JPG
omafickhandtasche07d.JPG
omafickhandtasche07e.JPG
100_8469a.jpg
100_8470a.jpg
100_8471a.jpg
100_8474a.jpg
100_8480a.jpg
100_8482a.jpg
100_8483a.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
leather purse sex

Re: Two old granny leather purses for fucking

Post by leather purse sex »

:shock: :D love those bags these are the best type of purses to masturbate with. They would have cum all over them
Leatherbaglover

leather purse sex wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2017 2:27 am :shock: :D love those bags these are the best type of purses to masturbate with. They would have cum all over them
Yes, you have right my friend :!: This kind of leather purses, are suitable so wonderfully for masturbating. Granny leather purses are so incredibly soft and pleasant if one rams his hard cock into her fine leather and with sperm garnished, they look simply miraculous :D
100_3741a.jpg
100_4686a.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
leather purse sex

What site do buy from I like the first one the most
Leatherbaglover

leather purse sex wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2017 10:33 am What site do buy from I like the first one the most
The most are from Ebay or from second hand stores. One purse is from my own granny. It was the first purse I ever have fucked :D

This is the purse from my granny :D
100_4686a.jpg
ilovepursesandpumps

Post by ilovepursesandpumps »

Those purses are awesome!! Second-hand stores ROCK! You can buy it and immediately take it home to fuck it. No need to wait for an ebay seller to ship.
Leatherbaglover

ilovepursesandpumps wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2017 2:14 pm Those purses are awesome!! Second-hand stores ROCK! You can buy it and immediately take it home to fuck it. No need to wait for an ebay seller to ship.
You have right. Second-hand stores are the best. You see a purse that you love, you buy it and only a little bit later you can fuck it. Already the act of the buying of an erotic purse is a big pleasure for me, and is already a part of the erotic prelude. The best is then always when the lady in the shop hands to me the bought leather purse. This is the last time, which a woman these purse has touched. The next what this purse will feel is my hard and humid tail. Such a service cannot offer eBay and Co.
radared1

Post by radared1 »

Consignment stores are great for finding super nice handbags. They are more expensive than a thrift store but are usually in much better condition, sometimes they have the perfume from the previous user and it is fun to get one you can take home and enjoy in the same day.
leather purse sex

That's how I started too with my (mom's mother) grandmothers leather purses, she had a closet full of soft vintage clutch bags , hobo's big some of the softest leather I've ever felt and ever since I've been hooked on fuckin purses, first time I ever busted a load was on my grandmother's purses and she gave me three of them I would take them home my mom knew she didn't really like it but she didn't act crazy, I would fuck my mother's leather purses and jackets boots the 80's was the best era for those soft leather purses.
Leatherbaglover

leather purse sex wrote: Sun Jul 23, 2017 8:53 pm That's how I started too with my (mom's mother) grandmothers leather purses, she had a closet full of soft vintage clutch bags , hobo's big some of the softest leather I've ever felt and ever since I've been hooked on fuckin purses, first time I ever busted a load was on my grandmother's purses and she gave me three of them I would take them home my mom knew she didn't really like it but she didn't act crazy, I would fuck my mother's leather purses and jackets boots the 80's was the best era for those soft leather purses.
That´s the place I started my love for purses too. The wardrobe from my grandma. She also had a lot of fine leather purses in her wardrobe. At that time also she has given me one of her handbags for playing, but my parents were not pleased with it very much. This has only increased my desire to fuck with purses, more. You have right, the best time for purses were the 80`s. I prefer these purses also today!