Two old granny leather purses for fucking

For those who like to cum on jackets, gloves, purses and other leather accessories as well leather furniture. Tell me this isn't a first!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

radared1

Re: Two old granny leather purses for fucking

Post by radared1 »

Ditto, thanks to grandma, I was staying with my grandparents while my folks were on vacation. I guess she had run out of things for me to do so she told me to lie down on her bed and take a nap. Her beautiful leather purse was on the bed with the smell on new leather. Soon I found myself feeling the leather and stroking the bag. My young cock was as hard as a steel bar. When I rubbed my cock on it I had my first organism. I was not sure what had happened but I knew it felt wonderful. I was hooked from then on.
Leatherbaglover

Post by Leatherbaglover »

radared1 wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2017 12:57 pm Ditto, thanks to grandma, I was staying with my grandparents while my folks were on vacation. I guess she had run out of things for me to do so she told me to lie down on her bed and take a nap. Her beautiful leather purse was on the bed with the smell on new leather. Soon I found myself feeling the leather and stroking the bag. My young cock was as hard as a steel bar. When I rubbed my cock on it I had my first organism. I was not sure what had happened but I knew it felt wonderful. I was hooked from then on.
Oh yes my friend what concerns the first time with leather purses we have experienced a lot of similar! Also I had my first orgasm in a leather purse when I have spent some nights on holiday in my granny´s flat. I have already played before with pleasure with my cock in various leather purses. I loved very early, the feeling of soft leather on my skin, but still without orgasm, I still not knew at this time what an orgasm is. I might sleep in the big bed of my granny, and beside me on a small chest of drawers, lay her nice white leather purse. I have fucked them a longer time, until I noticed which is better it now if I put my stiff cock into the purse. Only seconds later there came a flood, from a for me unknown liquid, out from my cock, directly into the purse. Besides, the feeling was indescribably nice and intensive. Since this experience, I love it to fuck with purses :D
Leatherbaglover

These are some leather purses from my granny. I could save them to me, some years ago :D The white granny purse is my first purse, I had a orgasm with :D
100_3046a.jpg
100_3056a.jpg
100_3058a.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
ilovepursesandpumps

Post by ilovepursesandpumps »

radared1 wrote: Sun Jul 23, 2017 9:54 am Consignment stores are great for finding super nice handbags. They are more expensive than a thrift store but are usually in much better condition, sometimes they have the perfume from the previous user and it is fun to get one you can take home and enjoy in the same day.
Yes, indeed! Consignment shops are awesome. They are better than a thrift store because they carry the biggest high-end purses. I wanna go to a few consignme nt shops here next weekend so i can find some great, fuckable purses! I wanna buy a few Coach bags and some more Michael Kors Graysons. I saw a lady online who went to the Goodwill and bought a Miu Miu bag! She only paid like less than $100 for it and it cost over $300 brand new. It was black patent and soooo beautiful!
leather purse sex

Post by leather purse sex »

Post more of your granny purses
radared1

Post by radared1 »

excellent choice on the white one, it would have been mine too. It looks so soft yet fuckable and it calls to you. I esp. love the way you hold it down as you rub your cock on the other purse, Well done.
Leatherbaglover

radared1 wrote: Mon Jul 31, 2017 8:21 pm excellent choice on the white one, it would have been mine too. It looks so soft yet fuckable and it calls to you. I esp. love the way you hold it down as you rub your cock on the other purse, Well done.
Yeah, I agree with you! These old leather handbags are so well suitable for fucking, and I love it so much to fuck with these handbags. Meanwhile I have a nice collection of them and they all love my cock :D
100_0932a.jpg
100_0935a.jpg
100_1541a.jpg
100_1546.JPG
100_1547.JPG
100_3008a.jpg
100_3009a.jpg
100_3010a.jpg
100_3032a.jpg
100_3035a.jpg
100_3038a.jpg
100_3040a.jpg
100_6302a.jpg
100_6303b.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
leather purse sex

Post by leather purse sex »

Screenshot_20180504-144814.png
Cum on the black purse on the top in the background!
radared1

Post by radared1 »

Enjoyed reliving this posting, I would enjoy some more pictures and updates. Can anyone else add to this.
ifucklthr

Post by ifucklthr »

leather purse sex did your grandmother and mom know you actually fucked the purses and cum on them? and when you started with your grandmothers purse did you leave your cum on the purse ?