Got Lucky on a Weekend Trip

For those who like to cum on jackets, gloves, purses and other leather accessories as well leather furniture. Tell me this isn't a first!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

blazedog

Got Lucky on a Weekend Trip

Post by blazedog »

Some relatives of mine have a place up north and I went up there for the weekend. One of my cousins invited a friend too though she didn't come up until the following day. Said friend has a very lovely white purse and she was kind enough to leave it in the laundry room. I had eye-balled the bag all day.

I was able to mess with her purse twice. The first time was early in the morning while everyone was still asleep. I felt it up, went through it, slipped her wallet into my boxer-briefs and even walked out into the living room where the owner of the purse was asleep on a pull-out bed; her wallet pressed against my hard cock.

The second time was later the same day. My cousin and her friend were going for a ride on the atvs. Everyone else was outside. I did have to do some laundry and I made sure that the purse got buried under some bags and towels keeping it out of sight. Then as I emptied the dryer I slipped her purse out from under the pile and into the clothes basket and then went happily off to my room.

After locking the door, I proceeded to have some fun. Finished my fun, then purse back into basket and then back into the laundry with no one the wiser.

WBag8.jpg
WBag7.jpg
WBag6.jpg
WBag5.jpg
WBag4.jpg
WBag3.jpg
WBag2.jpg
WBag1.jpg
WBag.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
lovespurses

Re: Got Lucky on a Weekend Trip

Post by lovespurses »

Don't you just love when a woman leaves her purse unattended so we have our way with them with our cocks :D Great work on that purse. It must have felt great.

I do have 2 questions for you.
One, when you had her wallet in your boxers, Did you jack off on it too? It obviously felt great having her wallet all over your hard cock.

Second question.
Is that a picture of you wearing her purse on your shoulder? Those feet don't look like a woman's. I don't blame you. I would have done the same if I had access to her purse in the way that you have. I've done the same to my own personal purses in my collection plus some of the purses I've had my way in the way that you have in this case.

Great work on that purse. Looks great with all that cum on it. Keep up the great work.
blazedog

Post by blazedog »

"Is that a picture of you wearing her purse on your shoulder? Those feet don't look like a woman's."

Yes, those are my feet. I wasn't in any rush so I had some fun with the purse.

I did stroke a little when I had her wallet, but I didn't cum on it. Decided to save it for later though it was hard to resist.
jizz on purse

Post by jizz on purse »

Got to love it when women leave there purse were you can fuck it, wish would get that lucky
ilovepursesandpumps

Post by ilovepursesandpumps »

Awesome! The purse looks sooo fuckable! I bet you came almost instantly when you finally made dick to purse contact! I woulda had blue balls, eyeing that purse all day. Cool that you creamed it!! I woulda took out all of the contents and put the bag over my head, breathing in all that perfumy scent!! The drawstrings woulda been pulled tight around my head I love these unatteded purse situations. I am no thief! If she had thousands of dollars in the purse, i would not have taken a penny of it. I woulda just fucked and cummed the purse!
blazedog

Post by blazedog »

Actually, I did manage to hold off on shooting onto the purse for awhile. Surprising, given my dick had started to ache once I got it into the bedroom. It was quite an energetic and, well, orgasmic blast. Felt quite good indeed.

I like peeking through women's stuff, but I don't steal either. Good thing too for some careless women out there. I saw one today in fact who had her purse slung behind her hanging open. I didn't care for the purse, but she had a nice wallet and a five-year old could've swiped it easily the way it was just sitting there in the bag. Thought about telling her maybe she zip her purse up, but I enjoyed seeing it hang open like that, so I let it be.
Last edited by blazedog on Tue Jul 11, 2017 9:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ilovepursesandpumps

Post by ilovepursesandpumps »

I like when women carelessly walk around with their purses open. It gives us lotsa hope for a lot of purse cumming encounters. Family, friends, party goers, whoever. The potential is there! I posted about this friend of my sister's, who came by her house one night. I was there. I had to use the restroom. So I walk in there and I see a hot, red purse on the bathroom sink. I coulda cummed It, but she had asked me to bring it out as soon as I was done going. I shoulda told her I was going poo and cummed it slow and easy!
volcanoroot

Post by volcanoroot »

Awesome purse!!
Leatherbaglover

Post by Leatherbaglover »

Great purse job :!: :!: I would the same with this white purse. She must feel wonderful on a hard cock :!:
blazedog

Post by blazedog »

She certainly did!