Got Lucky on a Weekend Trip

For those who like to cum on jackets, gloves, purses and other leather accessories as well leather furniture. Tell me this isn't a first!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

blazedog

Re: Got Lucky on a Weekend Trip

Post by blazedog »

She certainly did!
Leatherbaglover

Post by Leatherbaglover »

blazedog wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2017 1:09 pm She certainly did!
I am sure she did it :!: :D The pictures say everything :!: I also could not leave my cock from her, if I had found her in the laundry too. This purse looks very soft and pleasant for fucking :wink: :D I had done the same with her :!: :D
radared1

Post by radared1 »

I love to put a patent leather wallet in my mouth while I fuck the patent leather handbag,. Yummm
coachlover

Post by coachlover »

That bag looks absolutely amazing, I bet it felt like heaven cuming all over it. Would love to have seen more pictures of the wallet, love peeping through them.
blazedog

Post by blazedog »

coachlover wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2017 8:27 pm That bag looks absolutely amazing, I bet it felt like heaven cuming all over it. Would love to have seen more pictures of the wallet, love peeping through them.
I enjoy peeping too and I did take a quick look into hers. Unfortunately, she took her wallet with her in a smaller bag when she went out on the atvs otherwise there would be a couple of more photos of it.

I do have some pics of a co-worker's nice leather wallet I finally creamed sometime back. Maybe I will get around to posting those.
coachlover

Post by coachlover »

Should have took the pictures of it when you was taking them on top of the dryer. I'd like to see that co-workers wallet whenever you get them posted.
ilovepursesandpumps

Post by ilovepursesandpumps »

radared1 wrote: Thu Jul 13, 2017 3:55 pm I love to put a patent leather wallet in my mouth while I fuck the patent leather handbag,. Yummm
I sometimes suck on purses while fucking another. It tastes awesome!