Hello fellow bag/purse lovers

For those who like to cum on jackets, gloves, purses and other leather accessories as well leather furniture. Tell me this isn't a first!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Plasticpansy

Hello fellow bag/purse lovers

Post by Plasticpansy »

I would just like to say hi to all fellow purse/handbag admirers. I have found myself turned on by certain bags and materials and glad to see that I am not alone on this. However seeing some of the lovely bags on here being turned inside out and well used certainly excites me.... think I am gonna like this forum :D
claudius

Re: Hello fellow bag/purse lovers

Post by claudius »

Yep, I think you are really going to love this site! :D :D

I see that you love pvc, vinyl too.....including coats and dresses, and purses. Can lead you to some of my posts as I do big soft leather ...but also big soft faux leather and vinyl purses and bags too.. 8) 8)

Feel free to share pictures and posts. We're all in the same club. :!:
ilovepursesandpumps

Post by ilovepursesandpumps »

This forum rocks!! I like vinyl purses, makeup bags, tote bags, and the like. I love to masturbate with them. Welcome to the most awesome site!!
Plasticpansy

Post by Plasticpansy »

I love seeing some of the wonderful bags here being well used :D
Leatherbaglover

Post by Leatherbaglover »

Plasticpansy wrote: Fri Jun 23, 2017 1:06 am I would just like to say hi to all fellow purse/handbag admirers. I have found myself turned on by certain bags and materials and glad to see that I am not alone on this. However seeing some of the lovely bags on here being turned inside out and well used certainly excites me.... think I am gonna like this forum :D
You also thought, that you are the only one, which has this fetish for handbags? This went for me many years also in such a way, until I had discovered this forum. It is a good feeling to know, that one is not the only one :D I love it, to have sex with nice leather handbags. Please, tell me more about your fetish for handbags :!: :D
Plasticpansy

Post by Plasticpansy »

I have always been attracted to the look and feel of ladies certain soft, shiny & pvc items of clothing, shoes, boots, handbags and even umbrellas. I like wearing things myself and touching them on a woman.
After a stomach illness and operation I am no longer able to rise too the occasion or perform as a guy should and see my self as a pathetic pansy. My thing now is to be deprived of things I like and have someone else abuse them. Seeing some of the lovely bags here being used and abused sure makes me want for them. Hope that all makes sense :D
Last edited by Plasticpansy on Wed Jul 12, 2017 1:41 am, edited 2 times in total.
Plasticpansy

Post by Plasticpansy »

claudius wrote: Wed Jul 05, 2017 5:04 pm Yep, I think you are really going to love this site! :D :D

I see that you love pvc, vinyl too.....including coats and dresses, and purses. Can lead you to some of my posts as I do big soft leather ...but also big soft faux leather and vinyl purses and bags too.. 8) 8)

Feel free to share pictures and posts. We're all in the same club. :!:
WOW!! You sure have some truly wonderful bags :D :D
claudius

Post by claudius »

Which ones turn you on and you like the best?? Love to know. Share pics of you favorite items. :)
Plasticpansy

Post by Plasticpansy »

I love your big black and red patent bags, I would love to stuff some of them full of my vintage nylon nighties :D
I don't actually have any bags right now but will keep my eyes open for some similar.