Snuck pic of purses

For those who like to cum on jackets, gloves, purses and other leather accessories as well leather furniture. Tell me this isn't a first!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

pursecummer

Re: Snuck pic of purses

Post by pursecummer »

Ok so here's the rest of the story. Dont want to get in trouble. The gray Kate spade on top was her everyday purse and saw it many times. She used it for about a year. I took it and put some lotion on it, wrapped it around my dick and started jerking. Then I wanted that white purse. I put the gray one back without cleaning the lotion or precum off of it. I did the same thing with the white leather purse. She used it several times when going out and dressed up. Always dreamed about it. So of course it didn't take long and I came so quick I wasn't prepared and my load shot out on the carpet. I put the white purse back in its place without cleaning it and had to clean up the cum on the carpet with a t shirt. I wiped my lotiony and cummy dick off with a couple more soft wristlets. One was her coach pink soft leather wristlet she used a lot. Then I rummaged through the pile of purses looking for something I could take. I knew she has an older leather Abby coach purse I saw her use once. I found it under the pile. Jackpot. I really wanted to take that white one but that would have been obvious if it was missing the way it was sticking out there. So I took the brown soft leather Abby coach purse as I know she doesn't use it much and it would be a long time before she discovers it missing. I put it in my car and have it now. Been jerking off with it all the time. It's so hot. Pictures of it are coming soon. Please show your wife or girlfriends purse pictures please. I love purses!
pursecummer

Post by pursecummer »

Ok so here's the rest of the story. Dont want to get in trouble. The gray Kate spade on top was her everyday purse and saw it many times. She used it for about a year. I took it and put some lotion on it, wrapped it around my dick and started jerking. Then I wanted that white purse. I put the gray one back without cleaning the lotion or precum off of it. I did the same thing with the white leather purse. She used it several times when going out and dressed up. Always dreamed about it. So of course it didn't take long and I came so quick I wasn't prepared and my load shot out on the carpet. I put the white purse back in its place without cleaning it and had to clean up the cum on the carpet with a t shirt. I wiped my lotiony and cummy dick off with a couple more soft wristlets. One was her coach pink soft leather wristlet she used a lot. Then I rummaged through the pile of purses looking for something I could take. I knew she has an older leather Abby coach purse I saw her use once. I found it under the pile. Jackpot. I really wanted to take that white one but that would have been obvious if it was missing the way it was sticking out there. So I took the brown soft leather Abby coach purse as I know she doesn't use it much and it would be a long time before she discovers it missing. I put it in my car and have it now. Been jerking off with it all the time. It's so hot. Pictures of it are coming soon. Please show your wife or girlfriends purse pictures please. I love purses!
pursecummer

Post by pursecummer »

Ok here are the pics of the hot soft leather coach Abby purse. One of my favorite purses. My wife had one that I came in and all over and she stopped using it because her phone wouldn't fit in it anymore. I sold it to some lady on offer up and it's so hot to think she is touching all my cum that was all over it. The pocket is great to fuck and cum inside. I didn't clean that before I sold it. So hot. This brown one is my buddy's wife's purse. Mine now. I have blown my load in it in the pocket to dry and all over it. It's one of my prized possessions now! Tell me what you think and show us your wife's or girlfriends collections of purses!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
pursecummer

Post by pursecummer »

Nothing? Anybody? This was my pursecumming dream come true! I got some time to masturbate with a hot chicks pile of purses leave my cum to dry on several of them, take my favorite and now get to see her wear some of the ones I left my cum on. Doesn't get better than this for me.
drcuddles999

Post by drcuddles999 »

Last edited by drcuddles999 on Thu May 13, 2021 1:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
ilovepursesandpumps

Post by ilovepursesandpumps »

radared1 wrote: Sun Jul 16, 2017 9:03 am I have not tried the beach ball to inflate them. I like to fill them with towels or sweaters something to make them bigger and full. The n you can sit on them, or lay on them or just rub your self on them until you feel the tingle which means the ride is about to come to the end.
Yep. That damn refractory period!!! Always gets in the way!! Women have it so easy! They can cum and cum and not stop. Us guys have those breaks of nature that stop us in our tracks. :/
Wamshoes

Post by Wamshoes »

Very sexy and nice shot!