Snuck pic of purses

For those who like to cum on jackets, gloves, purses and other leather accessories as well leather furniture. Tell me this isn't a first!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

pursecummer

Snuck pic of purses

Post by pursecummer »

So I got 10 minutes alone to check out a friends wifes stash of purses. Check it out. How hot are they? I like the white one. The gray one on top is soft leather Kate spade.
IMG_0876.JPG
IMG_0876.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
aboudy

Re: Snuck pic of purses

Post by aboudy »

wow cum on all sexy purse
lovespurses

Post by lovespurses »

I would like some time alone to go through that stash of purses. They definitely need to be cummed on.
Leatherbaglover

Post by Leatherbaglover »

What nice choice of erotic purses :!: :!: I would cum over all these purses :D Please do the same, if you have next time the opportunity :D :D
radared1

Post by radared1 »

It must have made you hard just looking at all those bags together. There must be one or two that you can nail.
ilovepursesandpumps

Post by ilovepursesandpumps »

I would somehow smuggle at least a few of them in the bathroom and jizz them!! Wow!! I am quite enamored and sexually switched on when it comes to a pile of purses like that!!
malcolmwasher31

Post by malcolmwasher31 »

Id love to wank my cum over that pile of bags
malcolmwasher31

Post by malcolmwasher31 »

Id love to wank my cum over that pile of bags
ilovepursesandpumps

Post by ilovepursesandpumps »

Most women have no idea how purses make a guy feel. If the woman is hot, a sexy leather purse will make her hotter! I would put a beach ball in all of those purses and straddle them!! There would be cum and sweat all over them!
radared1

Post by radared1 »

I have not tried the beach ball to inflate them. I like to fill them with towels or sweaters something to make them bigger and full. The n you can sit on them, or lay on them or just rub your self on them until you feel the tingle which means the ride is about to come to the end.