My adventure to 2 prety purse

For those who like to cum on jackets, gloves, purses and other leather accessories as well leather furniture. Tell me this isn't a first!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Code32

My adventure to 2 prety purse

Post by Code32 »

Hello purse friend
Last edited by Code32 on Fri Jan 08, 2021 4:08 am, edited 2 times in total.
Leatherbaglover

Re: My adventure to 2 prety purse

Post by Leatherbaglover »

Miraculous job with these two purses :!: Please, more of it and please, tell me something about these purses :D :D :D
Code32

Post by Code32 »

These 2 bags are from the collection of my lady, it is my first time I do it alone, on the other occasions I have always been accompanied by her who was in charge of giving me pleasure with her beloved purses, when we get together we make real sluts. The black purse is our favorite in the perverse game, always ends up full of semen and other fluids like saliva, vaginal discharge and flow of my penis, I love to drink its flow that drips through the purse.
The blue handbag is one of the most I like for its shape, is pleasant to the touch and makes me very hot, is one of the first handbags that we started to use in our sex games, is one of my favorites.
Leatherbaglover

Post by Leatherbaglover »

Thanks for your answer :D :D My favorite ist the blue purse :wink: I would fuck this purse very intensely, until she drips from my sperm :D :D
patent lover

Post by patent lover »

I'd prefer the black patent one I'd have some real hot fun with it