Fun with leather seats and Michael kors purse

For those who like to cum on jackets, gloves, purses and other leather accessories as well leather furniture. Tell me this isn't a first!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

pursecummer

Fun with leather seats and Michael kors purse

Post by pursecummer »

So check this out. Family was away. First thing I did was buy a sweet leather Michael kors purse to cum all over for awhile and then return. It's like renting a fuck purse. It's a $300 purse. Then I did a 24 hour test drive of a hot chick car with leather seats. I "borrowed" a vw eos that a chick used to own and traded in to the dealer. It will more than likely be bought and driven by another woman. I parked it inside my garage, got naked grabbed the purse used lotion on everything for lubrication and fucked everything all night. I came all over that car and purse. The best trick was getting the gap just right between the headrest and seat for my dick put lotion in there and fucked it until cum ran down all over the seat. You can see that in the pic. I returned the car and made sure there was nothing obvious. I will return the purse soon after I have more fun. The thought of some hot check sitting where I came and touching her purse that I came all over and in is hot to me. Tell me what you think and any experiences that you've had. Try "renting" a purse or car!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
leatherdog420

Re: Fun with leather seats and Michael kors purse

Post by leatherdog420 »

sounds like you had fun hehe nice leather seat and the purse.
volcanoroot

Post by volcanoroot »

Awesome purse. Kors is the best!!
radared1

Post by radared1 »

That is a really nice purse, why return it? Keep it and enjoy it for years.
pursecummer

Post by pursecummer »

I like the fact I get to use it for awhile and then think about some hot woman buying it and using it with my cum all over it. Then I can just buy another and do the same thing over and over
malcolmwasher31

Post by malcolmwasher31 »

Love it when i first got my jimmy choo we epuld fuck all
Night lol was tired fir work a few times but worth it
malcolmwasher31

Post by malcolmwasher31 »

Love it when i first got my jimmy choo we epuld fuck all
Night lol was tired fir work a few times but worth it
amateur1

Post by amateur1 »

pursecummer wrote: Fri Apr 14, 2017 7:15 am So check this out. Family was away. First thing I did was buy a sweet leather Michael kors purse to cum all over for awhile and then return. It's like renting a fuck purse. It's a $300 purse. Then I did a 24 hour test drive of a hot chick car with leather seats. I "borrowed" a vw eos that a chick used to own and traded in to the dealer. It will more than likely be bought and driven by another woman. I parked it inside my garage, got naked grabbed the purse used lotion on everything for lubrication and fucked everything all night. I came all over that car and purse. The best trick was getting the gap just right between the headrest and seat for my dick put lotion in there and fucked it until cum ran down all over the seat. You can see that in the pic. I returned the car and made sure there was nothing obvious. I will return the purse soon after I have more fun. The thought of some hot check sitting where I came and touching her purse that I came all over and in is hot to me. Tell me what you think and any experiences that you've had. Try "renting" a purse or car!
Any more pics and adventures like this?
ilovepursesandpumps

Post by ilovepursesandpumps »

So you will keep going to dept. stores and buying more purses to boink? I know someone who went on that website bag, borrow or steal and rented a purse. He turned it inside out and fucked it and blasted a jizz wad in it. He turned it back to normal, cleaned it up and sent it back! I wanna do the same with a $1000 purse!!!
pursecummer

Post by pursecummer »

Yeah family hasn't gone away again so can't fuck a car but love to buy an expensive leather purse at a high end dept store and fuck the shit out of it cum all over it then return it within the 30 day return period. Wish I could see the chick that ends up buying it!