Stay tuned!

For those who like to cum on jackets, gloves, purses and other leather accessories as well leather furniture. Tell me this isn't a first!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Laura91_is_a_dork

Stay tuned!

Post by Laura91_is_a_dork »

I have 5 more purses on the way! :D I just wanted to talk about it. :lol: It's funny because I've never bought this many purses in such a short time span. (a dozen purses in 4 months) The really funny thing to me is that I bet that some of you men on here buy that many (or more) in a month.

I will post them in my "new purse" thread like usual. I also have another idea for a "purse hanger" thread: Pick out my top 5 favorite purses for sex. That would be a fun thread to do.
leather purse sex

Re: Stay tuned!

Post by leather purse sex »

Take some pictures using your purses
Laura91_is_a_dork

I can't do that. It's difficult to do when I don't have a real video camera.
leatherdog420

Post by leatherdog420 »

Laura91_is_a_dork wrote:I can't do that. It's difficult to do when I don't have a real video camera.

if you have a cellphone that also could work for video recording
radared1

Post by radared1 »

You are right about the number of purses some of us buy. I have been collecting a large number of leather purses. They are so soft and fun to cuddle up with. I usually use seven or eight when I take care of my pressure build up. The satisfaction when I cum makes it all worth while. 8)
Laura91_is_a_dork

leatherdog420 wrote: Sun Apr 09, 2017 5:48 am if you have a cellphone that also could work for video recording
It's just one of those crappy flip phones. Yes, it is capable of taking videos. But, the makers of the phone decided that any video (no matter the size) creates a file that is too large to be sent from the phone. Fantastic engineering on their part. :roll: I've said forever that I am going to buy a proper video camera. But, it's almost 4 years and counting since I made that declaration.
leatherdog420

Post by leatherdog420 »

right some phone makes lol. and yeah its been a while but i think i found one

https://www.amazon.com/Besteker-Portabl ... deo+camera

even the combo is not $100 thought id post it who knows maybe you just might get it :D