Some wet and wild fun with my newest purse

For those who like to cum on jackets, gloves, purses and other leather accessories as well leather furniture. Tell me this isn't a first!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Laura91_is_a_dork

Re: Some wet and wild fun with my newest purse

Post by Laura91_is_a_dork »

Yes, it is. I have it in my panties right now. :mrgreen:
Laura91_is_a_dork

I thought that I had posted these pics on the night that the purse arrived. Here's what it looks like now after heavy use. Actually, it's better now. :lol:

Black Purse Outside.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Laura91_is_a_dork

And here is what it looks like on the inside. Pissing in it multiple times has obviously damaged the lining. Oh, well. :lol:
Black Purse Inside.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
stiefeltraeger

Post by stiefeltraeger »

is this purse ruined for wearing outside or completely destroied even for enjoying your clit
pursecummer

Post by pursecummer »

Hot. Have you ever "borrowed" a friends purse for sex without them knowing? How much would that turn you on to see them wearing it after? Would love to see a pick of this before and after.
pursecummer

Post by pursecummer »

Hot. Have you ever "borrowed" a friends purse for sex without them knowing? How much would that turn you on to see them wearing it after? Would love to see a pick of this before and after.
Laura91_is_a_dork

pursecummer wrote: Mon May 08, 2017 7:53 am Hot. Have you ever "borrowed" a friends purse for sex without them knowing? How much would that turn you on to see them wearing it after? Would love to see a pick of this before and after.
I've done that a few times when I was much younger. Here's a thread where I talked about it.

viewtopic.php?f=15&t=54180

It's a few posts down on the first page and it was from my old account.

Yes, it was a turn on to see my cousin with her purse afterward.

I don't have any pics from back in those days. Even if I did, I don't have a scanner or anything like that.
Laura91_is_a_dork

stiefeltraeger wrote: Mon May 08, 2017 12:43 am is this purse ruined for wearing outside or completely destroied even for enjoying your clit
Somehow, I missed your post. Sorry about that.

I bought this purse solely for the purpose of sex. I originally wasn't going to piss in it. But, I just got this impulse after the final round of having sex with it.
wetman1

Post by wetman1 »

Bag looks awesome, nice and wet. I'd love to see a women fuck purses, my wife doesn't really do that but she does wear them once in a while, while we have sex . I could write on and on but I won't fill ur post up.
Laura91_is_a_dork

So, make another topic. :mrgreen: