Two new Michael Kors bags!

For those who like to cum on jackets, gloves, purses and other leather accessories as well leather furniture. Tell me this isn't a first!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

ilovepursesandpumps

Two new Michael Kors bags!

Post by ilovepursesandpumps »

T
20170305_223738-1024x768.jpg
20170305_223755-768x1024.jpg
he interior linings of these are very poorly made. Lots of women who bought these purses had a very disappointing experience, as the interior would flake and peel. These cost $350 brand new at Macy's, Dillards, Nordstrom, etc. The newer Graysons were made with a black nylon interior, so the issues were fixed. Anyway, I love the feel of the interior pocket of these older Graysons as my cock goes up in it. With just a bit of aloe vera lotion, i am loving the sexual feel of these bags!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
drcuddles999

Re: Two new Michael Kors bags!

Post by drcuddles999 »

Last edited by drcuddles999 on Thu May 13, 2021 1:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
volcanoroot

Post by volcanoroot »

I also bought two michael kors bags for my wife, and they are really sexy.

pursecummer

Post by pursecummer »

Those are hot looking and soft looking. Squirt some lotion on them and wrap around your dick and fuck em hard. Show us some cum on them. You can also fuck and cum in the pockets and leave it she will never know. I do that to my wife's purses. Show us some pics of her wearing them after you have abused them and show us some picks with her contents in them. Thanks. That beige one looks perfect
radared1

Post by radared1 »

hot handbags. good job. lets see your seed on them.