Still hoping one day to again boink a purse i don't own

For those who like to cum on jackets, gloves, purses and other leather accessories as well leather furniture. Tell me this isn't a first!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

ilovepursesandpumps

Still hoping one day to again boink a purse i don't own

Post by ilovepursesandpumps »

I had done this several times. One of those golden moments when that family friend dropped by our house that night back in the early 90's. She put her green doctor's bag on our coffee table, and went into my mom's room while she was watching TV. I was sitting on the couch, and looked at the purse in front of me. I just went for it! I know the door of mom's room was closed. It was time! I grabbed her purse and ran it into my bedroom. I closed the door of my room. I smeared on a little hand lotion on the side of it. I got undressed and started rubbing my cock with her lotioned-up purse. I came in like two minutes! I came on her purse! My jizz rolled down the side of it. Beautiful! I cleaned up my mess, and ran it back into the living room. I placed it on the coffee table. The friend came out of mom's room 5 minutes later. I pretended i was watching TV. I really was thinking of what i did on her purse. If she is in mom's room another 5 minutes or more, i am running her purse back into my room for another jizzing! She came out of mom's room and grabbed her purse i just sexed up, and she left. My semen was on her purse, and that made me smile!!!!!
Last edited by ilovepursesandpumps on Sun Jan 29, 2017 12:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
radared1

Re: Still hoping one day to again boink a purse i don't own

Post by radared1 »

Nice, really nice. 8)
LanaMichelle

Post by LanaMichelle »

I unleashed a huge load in my SIL's Tory Burch tote while she was upstairs talking to my wife. She left it on the sofa in the living room and I couldn't resist. I was stunned that I never heard a word about it, but who would suspect their BIL shooting cum in their purse? Maybe she thought a bottle of hand cream busted open...
pursecummer

Post by pursecummer »

Show us your SIL's purse(s). That's hot. Show her wearing it and cum on it. Please
ilovepursesandpumps

Post by ilovepursesandpumps »

I second that! Show us the jizz bombed Tory Burch! I wanna get a Tory Burch Patent Leather Robinson!