Incredible! My trip to a local Coach outlet store

For those who like to cum on jackets, gloves, purses and other leather accessories as well leather furniture. Tell me this isn't a first!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

ilovepursesandpumps

Incredible! My trip to a local Coach outlet store

Post by ilovepursesandpumps »

My sister needed to go to a local Coach store. I tagged along. I was in awe!! Sooo many hot purses!! I wish i had $500 on me at the time. The hot coach purses were screaming my name to cum on them!! Oh baby!!! There was a particular Coach leather hobo that was soooo hot looking!! It was pearly white and had a zip-top. I could imaging putting a beach ball inside it, inflating it, and riding it!! i think next month, i will be paying the Coach store a much needed visit!! My sister doesn't know my purse fetish. I was definitely loving that store!!
pursecummer

Re: Incredible! My trip to a local Coach outlet store

Post by pursecummer »

What did she buy??? Show a pick. Try to get alone and cum it
radared1

Post by radared1 »

My favorite store to shop in, I have dozens of those new purse to fuck. I gave my wife a new one last fall and she gets another this Christmas, what she does not know it that I have two other colors of the same bag, hidden next to my computer which I often get out and play with. LOL :lol:
ilovepursesandpumps

My sister did not get a purse yesterday. She bought a Coach bag online that she thought was authentic, but after a few clues that it was NOT authentic, she took it to the store to see if it was real or a knockoff. It is a knockoff. The stitching is shoddy, and they even put in the creed patch, "Handcrafted in China." Real Coach bags NEVER have that. Also, on the patch, they mispelled "to" as "ot". LOL. The manager said that for legal reasons, they cannot say it's a knockoff, but he said, going off the record, it IS one. I do not have a photo of the bag. It doesn't have that awesomeness of being a REAL Coach purse.
ilovepursesandpumps

radared1 wrote:My favorite store to shop in, I have dozens of those new purse to fuck. I gave my wife a new one last fall and she gets another this Christmas, what she does not know it that I have two other colors of the same bag, hidden next to my computer which I often get out and play with. LOL :lol:
Awesome! I will drop by the Coach outlet store next month and i will buy a hot purse! I will take it home and ride it and fuck it good!
radared1

Post by radared1 »

Big sale on now at Coach, clearance bags 50% 0ff t hen another 40% off that. Some really great bags for cheap prices.
ilovepursesandpumps

Well, i have to go to work tomorrow, after taking a long vacation. Then, thursday-sunday i am off work AGAIN!! The local Coach outlet store is about 8 or 9 blocks away. I will take a trip there and see what i cum up with! I have been checking out some used Coach honeys online. The Sabrina is incredible! So is the Ashley! So is the Poppy. So is the Juliette. So is the Hampton. So is the Ergo. I looove them all, plus many other coach styles.
coachlover

Post by coachlover »

Actually authentic coaches are made in both Vietnam and China. Just because it said handcrafted in China does not mean it's fake, Coach does not make any of their bags in the United States. Most of the big-name designers such as coach, Michael Kors, and other names do not make their bags here they're mostly made in Vietnam and China. Every Michael Kors and Coach I have purchased has been either made in Vietnam or China and they're 100% real I do not buy any fake items
radared1

Post by radared1 »

I have to agree with you, I have bought many Coach bags, they are well constructed and very sexy. 8)
ilovepursesandpumps

According to that store manager, Authentic Coach bags do not ever say "Hancrafted in China". I am not an expert on Coach bags, so i do not know. I have about 5 Coach bags. I will dig them out and see if any of them say that on the creed patch.