The must-have purse you saw in public..

For those who like to cum on jackets, gloves, purses and other leather accessories as well leather furniture. Tell me this isn't a first!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

ilovepursesandpumps

Re: The must-have purse you saw in public..

Post by ilovepursesandpumps »

I love that Coach hobo!!! It needs a bukkake of jizzings!!!
djryguy

Post by djryguy »

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
lovespurses

Post by lovespurses »

Damn, those purses look hot. Like how they both appear to be full with the owners stuff. For some reason the cream colored one with her blue iPhone laying on it really turns me on. I really like the brown one too but that phone laying on that plump purse looks so hot and fuckable.

Are these just pictures of random purses you have seen or did you get a chance to fuck them?
ilovepursesandpumps

Iloveflats44 do you use a software to download the pics?
ilovepursesandpumps

I love that black purse, loverman!!! Also, that plump, cream colored purse!! I would love to wear sweat pants and stick those purses in them and sleep with them! They would be warm, WET, soft and supple hours later!!
Last edited by ilovepursesandpumps on Thu May 03, 2018 11:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
iloveflats44

Post by iloveflats44 »

ilovepursesandpumps wrote: Sat Apr 28, 2018 8:18 pm Iloveflats44 do you use a software to download the pics?
Just screenshot button on my phone. I then edit it down to remove what I can of the excess edges of the screen.
KJS

Post by KJS »

dose anyone know what brand the brown tanish one is in the second pict or were to find one like it?
lovespurses

Post by lovespurses »

I saw this beautiful Kate Spade on St Patrick's day in Chicago. The best part of it a little later I got to fuck it and cum all over it. Here are some pics.
ilovepursesandpumps

lovespurses wrote: Sun Apr 29, 2018 4:13 am I saw this beautiful Kate Spade on St Patrick's day in Chicago. The best part of it a little later I got to fuck it and cum all over it. Here are some pics.
That is the best part about finding a purse in public that really pump up the nads! To fuck it and drain your nads onto (or into) the purse!!
pursecummer

Post by pursecummer »

Thats awesome! How did you get alone with it? Tell us the story. Whos is it? Thanks