The must-have purse you saw in public..

For those who like to cum on jackets, gloves, purses and other leather accessories as well leather furniture. Tell me this isn't a first!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

ilovepursesandpumps

The must-have purse you saw in public..

Post by ilovepursesandpumps »

So you are in a store, restaurant, riding a bus, or wherever. A lady is carrying an amazing purse. You keep secretly glancing at it. You think, "I gotta have one!" You search stores, online, and finally find it. It's the greatest feeling as you are molesting it! I saw a hot patent leather Michael Kors Grayson satchel at a restaurant about a year ago. The purse was on the table of a woman eating with her family. I kept glancing over at it! She was reaching inside it, and i loved how the patent leather was shimmering in the lights of the restaurant. I was totally in lust with the purse. When the lady and her family left, i watched her walk to her car. I saw her carrying her purse by the handles. Sooo hot! I got home and searched online for Michael Kors bags that resembled hers. I found a bunch. I bought one that day. I bought about five others since then. They have a satiny material interior. I put my cock in the zippered compartment and it feels sooo nice fucking it. i have E.D. issues, but lately, i have fucked several of my Grayson bags and i have performed very well. I suggest buying a MK Grayson to anyone out there!
radared1

Re: The must-have purse you saw in public..

Post by radared1 »

Glad you still can perform. I have to be in the mood, but when it gets there it is so nice. I too love to check out what others are putting on over their shoulders. To me a sex full shoulder bag, with is smooth leather is def. a go too bag. I appreciate a woman who takes time to put the right purse on her arm and a woman who changes her look from day to day. Keep up the good entries. 8)
claudius

Post by claudius »

How about this combo? 8) Found the huge black patent one an on the trail of the other.... :D :)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
leatherdog420

Post by leatherdog420 »

that second one is SOO hot.
reddresscrossdress

Post by reddresscrossdress »

leatherdog420 wrote:that second one is SOO hot.
Oooo. I think the 1st one is SOO hot!

I love that outfit she's wearing!

The 2nd one is very classy; but maybe too classy for me. That's why the 1st one is teh best. I <3 patent leather so much.
radared1

Post by radared1 »

Great photos, I know you have the black patent MIU MIU, it is so sexy, Love the other purse too, makes me hot to go for it. 8)
leatherdog420

Post by leatherdog420 »

reddresscrossdress wrote:
leatherdog420 wrote:that second one is SOO hot.
Oooo. I think the 1st one is SOO hot!

I love that outfit she's wearing!

The 2nd one is very classy; but maybe too classy for me. That's why the 1st one is teh best. I <3 patent leather so much.

i cant stand patent leather but that's just me
ilovepursesandpumps

Post by ilovepursesandpumps »

I love patent leather, but not as much as regular, smooth, soft, supple leather!!
radared1

Post by radared1 »

Claudius please post some more pictures, yours are the best.
iloveflats44

Post by iloveflats44 »

Woman at work has one of these Betsy Johnson bow purse. OMG I know it's cheating compared to the high end leather ones. But I'll be damned if I don't get hard every time I see it. Just so feminine I want to drop a huge load all over that cute bow.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.