My newest purse desire. .

For those who like to cum on jackets, gloves, purses and other leather accessories as well leather furniture. Tell me this isn't a first!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

ilovepursesandpumps

My newest purse desire. .

Post by ilovepursesandpumps »

m_5826535e2ba50ac47d00a1fb (1).jpg
It is a Mansur Gavriel bucket bag. High-end shoulder candy! $500 or so on ebay! Smooth Saffiano leather on the outside AND inside! A beautiful masturbationary delight if there ever was one!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
leatherdog420

Re: My newest purse desire. .

Post by leatherdog420 »

sexy sexy leather purse. gotta show us the inside please when you fuck it hehe,also the cum shot :)
ilovepursesandpumps

m_5826536113302a575000a1c1.jpg
Ohhh i haven't bought it yet but next month i do plan to!! I saw the interior and it's awesome! Smooth leather! There is a pic!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
leatherdog420

Post by leatherdog420 »

oh ok. that leather inside of the purse is just BEGGING for a hard cock to slide into it.
ilovepursesandpumps

Yes it is! I really prefer zippered purses, as it's better to fuck than a drawstring bag. Still, i will buy this purse because it is high-end. There is something awesome about fucking a high-end purse.
leatherdog420

Post by leatherdog420 »

ilovepursesandpumps wrote:Yes it is! I really prefer zippered purses, as it's better to fuck than a drawstring bag. Still, i will buy this purse because it is high-end. There is something awesome about fucking a high-end purse.
if you got all this money for really high end bags. shoooot i'll take a few hundred bucks if you dont mind haha.
reddresscrossdress

Post by reddresscrossdress »

leatherdog420 wrote:oh ok. that leather inside of the purse is just BEGGING for a hard cock to slide into it.
Ooo. Imagine how fucking hot a load would look all over the sides and bottom.
leatherdog420

Post by leatherdog420 »

reddresscrossdress wrote:
leatherdog420 wrote:oh ok. that leather inside of the purse is just BEGGING for a hard cock to slide into it.
Ooo. Imagine how fucking hot a load would look all over the sides and bottom.

i agree.