Amazing Offer Up Site

For those who like to cum on jackets, gloves, purses and other leather accessories as well leather furniture. Tell me this isn't a first!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

pursecummer

Amazing Offer Up Site

Post by pursecummer »

Oh my god. Have you guys found this site/app offer up? It's amazing. Chicks sell their used purses and you can see a pic of them to see how hot they are! Hot as shit. Buying a couple purses from some hot ass chicks right now. Crazy. I'm addicted to the site. Browse all day
pursecummer

Re: Amazing Offer Up Site

Post by pursecummer »

So I met up with three chicks and bought their leather purses. Aimee was the hottest. Met her at her work. She worked in a doctors office or something. We went to her car. I told her "doing the wife's dirty work". HA. $10 for her tan coach purse with the buckles. Nice and worn in and the leather feels so great. I imagine her hands all over it and the straps on her bare shoulders. I met Mary at her house and bought the pretty much brand new smaller cream coach purse from her for $25. I couldn't talk her down. Its leather inside and out. The old style coach purse but is brand new. That one feels good with some lotion wrapped around my dick. Then I met Sarah at her work at a bank. She came down and met me at the front door. I bought her black little soft coach purse that I love. My wife has one just like it that I bought for her. I was kinda hoping to switch it so when my wife used it she would be using Sarahs purse. How hot is that? But it is slightly different and she would notice maybe. I'll just fuck and cum all over it. Let me know what you think and try offer up it is the best. Better than ebay or craigslist because you get to see a little profile picture of the chicks before you message them and buy their purses. I like to find the right combo of hot chick and hot purse.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
radared1

Re: Amazing Offer Up Site

Post by radared1 »

Nice, love the black coach bag, I have several just like it. Thanks for the update on where to go . 8)